𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately as I'M very busy. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy!~ :>

AUTHOR'S POV:

AUTHOR'S POV:

As the two stared at each other in shock, Y/N now regretted waking up from her peaceful sleep. She stood up, walked to the window, curious. The female placed a hand on the window, turning the handle to the balcony. 

Shu seemed surprised and also curious. He slid the door open and the two unknown to each other, were finally breathing the same air. Y/N hesitated to step forward towards the unknown human, but she did, looking at him up close. 

They stared into each other's eyes, getting lost into each other's beautiful orbs. YN didn't feel afraid at all, but instead, you felt at peace. 

The door than suddenly opened with Sora, a plate of food making her wobble. She placed it on the table and she looked over at the open door, her lips letting out a gasp. The two people on the balcony quickly turned their heads around and Y/N backed away from the vampire male. 

Instead of Sora getting angry, she smiled, her small vampire teeth making her grin more adorable. 

"I see you've met my brother, Y/N!" Sora laughed happily, clapping her hands and jumping up and down like a child. 

"Sis, please stop embarrasing me." Shu replied, chuckling at his sister's demeanor and he than flew away as a bat, disappearing. 

Y/N felt speechless and than, panicky. 

"W-where am I? I want to go home..." Y/N cried out, her eyes pooling with tears. 

Sora's happy grin turned into a guilty frown to which she walked over to Y/N and grabbed her hands, intertwining it with Sora's gloved fingers. 

" You don't understand the human world, Y/N... It's dangerous for you to be there now.." Sora mumbled, loud enough for Y/N to hear. 

" H-how..? But... You must be tricking me! Vampire's are just bloodthirsty creatures!" Y/N yelled, but she instantly regretted those words as Sora's face was glazed with a painful look of sadness. 

"I see... Those humans have tricked you into their scheme.." Sora muttered, gritting her teeth. She looked at Y/N, who was looking at Sora. 

" I guess I'll just leave you alone.. Please tell me when you're ready. From now on, your personal maid will be Nika. She will help you. I bid you goodbye. Until next time." Sora said, walking away, leaving the food for Y/N to eat. 

A small female child than appeared in front of Y/N, smiling. 

Reference for example:

" You must be Ms. Y/N! I am Nika Aoi, your personal maid! Please ring this bell if you need anything!" The maiden replied, smiling cutely and disappearing. 

Y/N smiled softly but than she felt someone's prescenece in the room. It was strange but somehow familiar. She looked around but couldn't find anyone. But when she turned around, she nearly screamed. 

The vampire male from earlier had returned and was standing in front of Y/N, a curious look in his eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, coldly, staring into Y/N's e/c orbs. 

She felt her kness buckle but the female kept her composure and breathe calmly. 

"Well, your sister says she brought me here to protect me from my human world." Y/N replied calmly, afraid she would lose her coolness in a second. 

Shu gasped lightly, remembering what the Fortuneteller told him. He smirked lightly, suddenly pinning the nervous female to the wall, a certain mischevious look in his eyes. 

" Y'know... This is my sister's room.. You could room with me.." The vampire muttered, smirking which made Y/N blush red. 

" Uhm... No thanks... Nika will get me to the guest room so that's all sorted out.." Y/N defiantly said, not wanting to room with the vampire. 

The vampire's teasing grin turned into a slight frown and the female nearly felt guilty. 

Shu than slipped his hands off of the wall and walked away, an upset frown plastered on his face. Y/N's face turned way more guilty and she than gave out a hand. 

"Wait!" She called out, lowering her hand slightly. 

Shu turned back to the human, curious of what she wanted. 

" I... I guess I will room with you if you are okay with it.." Y/N muttered, blushing red and fiddling with her fingers. 

The vampire's frown turned into a soft smile and with a snap of his fingers, Y/N's bags and everything else had been teleported somewhere. 

Shu than grabbed her wrist slightly and teleported her to his room, a luxorious bedroom with a king-sized bed and a couple of bookshelves surrounding the area. 

Reference for example:

Y/N's gaze wandered around the room, amazed of what she was witnessing. 

" You may explore my room.. Just don't go to far.." The albino warned sternly, preparing a mattress for the human female. 

Y/N first walked towards his chest pieces and observed them , smiling. And she than moved over to other things, until a knock came on the door. 

Shu walked towards his Victorian door and slid it open, peeking outside to see a maid. 

Another Reference

Another Reference.. 

" Do you need something, Charlotte?" Shu asked, his eyes stared coldly at the maid. 

" Your Highness requests your prescence in the throne room.." Charlotte replied, bowing and looking at Shu for a response. 

" Well, please tell him I'll be there in a few minutes. I have a guest in here and I must take care of them." The vampire replied, nodding at his room and shutting the door, the maid hurrying away. 

Shu turned to Y/N and smiled softly, walking towards her. Once he got to her, Shu tucked away a strand of loose hair on the outer rim of Y/N's ear and chuckled. 

" Please stay here and wait for me, Y/N. I must get to some business I have to attend to." Shu replied, and kissed her wrist, disappearing away. 

But Y/N being Y/N, decided to hear their 'important' conversation...