𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Hello lovely peeps! I don't have much information to say so let's get straight to the point. Enjoy!~

"Your" POV:

"Your" POV:

"You're such a disappointment! Leave this house!" Your mother yelled as she threw your test papers across the room. 

You trembled in you spot, looking at your shoes, tears brimming near your eyes. 

"I tried... Atleast I did my b-best..." You stuttered, the fear in your voice getting the best of you. 

"Well your best ISN'T good enough!" Your father scolded, a furious look in his eyes. You looked up to see your sister, R/G/N, a fake sad look plastered on her face. When I locked eyes with her, she smirked and placed her sad face back on again. 

Your father than stood up from his chair, slamming his newspaper down on the table and slapped you hard right across the face, you falling to the ground. 

"Just leave this house! Begone!" He bellowed, his veins popping up on his fists. 

You stood up, clutching your cheek and took your hand off it, grabbing your bags, and leaving, giving your parents and espescially your sister, a death-glare. 

By now, tears were already spilling out of your eyes and you were tired. You looked around to find a place to rest but there wasn't anyone that would accept you if you'd gotten a bad grade on a test. 

You than decided to take shelter in the Whispering Woods, a place no one would dare to go in. Old seniors during her childhood would say that creatures of the night appear there to try and catch some humans to feast on. 

But thanks to Goddess Minerva Aine, the walls around the forest kept out the forest landlords. They can't get out but humans from the village can go in and out as they please. BUT. They say that some people went into the forest and NEVER came out ever again. 

But this was your only choice now. You trudged slowly towards the forest as the protective barrier glimmered with a glimmered hue, mixing with a shade of purple and green. As you walked through the barrier, you felt a tiny tingle course through your body as you sighed, feeling the forests' refreshed sounds and feels. 

As you continued walking straight, your eyes drooped more and more until the point where you couldn't see where you're going. You finally arrived at the shining Diamond Lake and set up your things, lying on the soft, slightly cold grass and finally falling asleep. 

You started to snore softly, the forest sounds sending you to sleep. 

Third Person POV

But. Y/N didn't notice something watching you with a confused, strange look. Sora Kurenai, sister of the Vampire prince, Shu Kurenai, felt her eyebrows furrow as she watched. 

'Weird.. A human out here at nighttime? No human dares to step into this forest at night..' The female vampire though to herself as she sneaked closer, getting a look at the sleeping girl.