Chapter 2: I Know You Ate My Food

Summary:

Jungkook reveals how he really feels about Jimin. Jimin reveals some of himself to Jungkook. Jungkook starts to second guess if his roommate could be who he's talking to online.

Jungkook closes his bedroom door behind him as he heads to bed. He knows Jimin stole his jjajangmyeon, but he's not too mad. Dude never eats anymore. He's always broke, so Jungkook can never find it in himself to get angry. Plus he's a grad student. He barely pays attention to his health with how much work he has to do.

"Whatever." Jungkook sighs to himself. He plops himself back down onto his bed and picks up his phone to scroll back through the conversation he had with SaveTheWhales aka Jimin.

It's been a year since the two of them started talking. Jungkook had made that post practically begging people to buy his nudes and Jimin was the very first one to message him.

"I'm broke as fuck but you're beautiful and I'm willing to pay anything." Jungkook remembers the message saying. He had butterflies in his stomach. Even thinking about Jimin makes Jungkook feel all giddy.

Before he goes to sleep, Jungkook wants to check his PayPal balance. He's not worried about Jimin sending the money or anything because he trusts him, he just wants to see the savings he's accumulated over the past year.

"Wow. Pretty good. Four thousand." Jungkook nods to himself. He doesn't charge much to expose is body to the world, but it's more than enough. For vanilla nudes, it's ten bucks. Pics of him with some type of toy in his ass are twenty. Videos less than ten minutes are fifteen, and videos longer can be anywhere from twenty to fifty depending on how long they are. Once Jimin wanted a half and hour long video of Jungkook fucking himself when they first met, and Jungkook thought that twenty dollars wasn't enough for that amount of time. Finally, forty for anything custom or specific. He gets a lot of that.

At this point, Jungkook regrets this a little. Not because he thinks that someone will figure out who he is and ruin him or anything, but because he's making Jimin spend money that he doesn't have. That's why he came up with some bullshit about since Jimin's been with him for longer than six months he gets a special discount for being loyal. In reality, Jimin just makes him sad.

And horny.

Money aside, thinking about the fact that Jimin's probably furiously masturbating to that video Jungkook sent him a few minutes ago makes him really turned on again. He just can't help himself. There's just something about not knowing who he's exposing his body to...

Jungkook reaches his hand into his pants and wraps it around his cock. He closes his eyes and tries imagining Jimin. He definitely doesn't imagine his roommate. Just because the two of them have the same name doesn't mean they're anything alike. Jungkook's roommate barely talks to him anyway.

Jimin is probably tall. He's probably tall and absolutely ripped. Yeah. Jungkook likes that image. Jungkook bets he's probably amazingly handsome too, like model handsome. Or maybe all of this is just wishful thinking. He can't help but think that even if Jimin were an overweight forty year old man, he'd still fuck him.

But back to the young twenty-something year old that's tall and hot. God, Jungkook gets distracted really easily while he's trying to masturbate without porn.

He tries thinking about what Jimin's moans might sound like or what it might feel like to have Jimin's wet tongue running up down his body and to his cock, swirling around the tip before taking as much as he can into his mouth...

That thought alone is enough to make Jungkook prematurely come. Oh well, he's not too bothered. He has to go to bed anyway.

He cleans up before going to sleep.