Chapter 1:The First Victim

During the days of sonic 1s production there was a man by the name "Brian Hana" an employee of Sega with a love for coding video games, he even started coding when he was a child. Before the "incident" went down however Brian decided to go work at Sega as a coder for their games, hoping to at least give coding sonic games a try. Then once Brian offered Sega his resume they immediately hired him right away, causing Brian to walk home with a nice bright smile on his face, after all he was finally gonna have a chance to bring his coding skills to the test. With making sprite sheets, coding levels, and even having the satisfaction of people loving his work. Until a few weeks went by after Brian got hired since employees reported Brian doing some what they like to call "strange acts of a workaholic" such as taking overnight shifts constantly causing Brian to get bags under his eyes that got worse overtime. And once the manager noticed this he immediately called Brian to his office to check on him to see what was wrong, after all he boss had Brian as his "best worker" at the time. Once the manager asked Brian if he was ok but Brian simply said, "I'm fine" while ignoring the eye bags and change in behavior while simply walking out of his office. Then a few months passed and Brian seemed to be acting...more crazy than usual, with Brian always showing up wearing a homemade sonic costume and going into alleyways every night, knife in hand, cutting something... Along with Brian coming back with blood stains all over the costume. The manager noticed this as well and simply fired Brian for the company's own sanity, but in a fit of rage Brian took a copy of Sonic the hedgehog and yelled, "I'M NOT STOPPING UNTIL THIS PROJECT IS DONE!" And stormed out of the building out of complete anger and stress. After a few months have gone by however Brian was constantly working on the game, over and over along with creating an AI that can simply have sonic say anything it wants, with no voiceline to follow.  But once Brian was distracted however he heard a simple "hey!" coming out from his monitor, it was sonic, but it was strange to see him talk already since he didn't power on the AI or anything it just... powered on on its own without any help or anything but, Brian seemed happy that the AI worked until he realized that he was playing with an Ouija board with cally and Kyle but forgot to close it, or even burn it and maybe the spirit inside must've gotten into the AI and possessed it. "Hellooooo. Gonna talk buddy??" Said the AI while waiting for an answer, Brian simply just said, "yeah" out of utter confusion and possibly fear. The AI basically just looked around and even jumped onto the other monitor to where he was making the level and just looked around and said, "this looks boring, how about we change it up a bit" while grinning as if knowing what he's basically gonna do and in a matter of time sonic just turned into a monster with Sharp teeth, darker fur and shoes. Brian immediately backs away from the monitor while he watches sonic turn the level he made into a hell fit for the devil himself. Sonic immediately looks a Brian and says in a more demonic tone, "how about a deal? You help me get some of my "friends" into this little game WE made together...in exchange of that little soul of yours...deal?" While holding his hand out to the screen waiting for a hand shake. Brian terrified slowly approaches the screen and puts his hand on the screen, accepting the deal. But what. Brian didn't know that persino already had his soul the day he started to make the AI, and program it into him.