Chapter 6:burning childhood

A few weeks later after cally threw out the cartridge and got killed by Brian, there was a little girl named Anna, who had a cream the rabbit plush that she always brought with her. Until one day she found the same cartridge cally threw out in a forest just waiting for someone to grab it, and as soon as she reached for the cartridge she heard someone say, "Anna..." While she saw Brian slowly approaching her with a knife, causing her to run off with the cartridge causing her to drop the cream plush while running home. And as soon as she got home she looked at the cartridge in confusion and just popped it in and saw that she's playing as cream and got intrigued by it, so she played it but realized that everything in the game was exactly like how she got the game which sort of creeped her out and made her curious as to why it knew how she got it. So she kept playing but once she got to creams house she saw vanilla on the ground dead as if somebody had killed her, and at this point Anna sees cream just on the floor crying but doesn't notice a pair of red eyes behind her. It was persino, and he came after cream as soon as she got home. Anna immediately reached for the controller and tried making sure cream ran away but persino immediately grabs cream as soon as Anna reached for the controller and threw cream into the fireplace and watched cream burn alive which terrified Anna in watching cream burn to a crisp while screaming in agony while calling out for help. And while Anna is just watching cream burn alive, she didn't see Brian slowly approach her, with a lighter and gasoline, ready to give Anna the same fate as cream.