Chapter 5:broken love

Out on a dark night, there was a woman by the name of cally. Cally was a beautiful, rare woman that Brian found quite attractive among most people around this world. So, Brian wanted a chance with her after she found the cartridge, but persino had other plans for her once she found the cartridge nearby a mannequin and went home with it. And once cally put the cartridge in she immediately chose Amy, since she was her favorite character at the time and once the game started she appeared at her all time favorite level Stardust Speedway. And once she started playing she saw sonic run past her and immediately began to follow him. While wondering why sonics here as well in the first place. And once cally got to the checkpoint she saw sonic appearing in front of Amy holding her hammer, and once Amy reached for a hug sonic immediately rips both of Amy's hands off and watches Amy scream in pain while bleeding leaving cally in shock and fear and she dropped the controller while watching Amy fall on her knees while screaming and crying while watching her hands just bleed out while being ripped off and persino revealing himself while chuckling to himself. And as soon as cally immediately grabbed the controller persino said, "where you going my love?" In which sounded like Brian, and once cally immediately got confused persino used Amys hammer to crush Amy's head shattering it like glass while making cally scream at the sight of it. And once cally immediately ripped the cartridge off the console she threw it out of the window not knowing Brian's right behind her with a sledgehammer. And once cally turns around Brian immediately swings the sledgehammer and immediately crushes callys head like how persino did to Amy and just chuckles, knowing that he finally "got the girl he wanted".