Chapter 7:carry-out

While Brian ran out of the house to watch it burn while holding the cartridge, distraught that he killed cally two chapters ago, he accidentally drops off the cartridge right besides a woman named Kate. She looks at the cartridge and trys telling Brian that he dropped it but couldn't see him, so she took the cartridge and went home with it wondering what can the contents of this cartridge be. Then once she went home she put the cartridge in her Sega Genesis and started playing the game, not knowing that she was chosen as Sally Acorn in the game. And once she started playing she noticed that she was at spring yard zone where everything looked wrecked, and she even saw rouges head on a cross terrifying her a bit. And once she got to the end she saw the goal, nothing else, but once she went past it persino came out of nowhere and grabbed Sally and the screen just immediately went black. And once the screen went back on she saw that Sally appeared to be pinned onto the wall by spikes looking like she's been attacking by persino and got out by only with her hand torn off. But once Sally tried walking she saw the wall saying, "Sonic. My love" written in Sally's own blood and once Sally tried moving persino immediately teleports behind Sally and the screen glitches out and cuts to static while Kate hears Sally just screaming. And after a few minutes she sees Sally's dead body pinned onto set of spikes, and doesn't know Brian's right behind her while ready to attack.