- 2 -

***

the flight wasn't bad, I've always loved flying but maybe it was even better if I didn't have my brother next to me snoring with a bear that had just woken up from hibernation.

in fact, I put on my earphones and started listening to music (and yes, I'm just that person who listens to sad songs in other languages)

after a while, i started duolingual in german mode, i was not understanding absolutely anything, for example, hello today is a beautiful day in german they say: hallo, heute ist ein wunderschöner tag

FROM THE PRONUNCIATION IT SEEMS CHINESE!!

whatever, I'm only 6 and I'm just doing it so I don't get teased for speaking Spanish.
I tried and tried to pronounce small sentences but..

"ary, stop speaking in Chinese"

"it's german genius"

"it doesn't matter, turn off this stuff I want to sleep"

" you are not sleeping, he is snoring like uncle Enrico"

"HEY!"

"alright night"

" we announce that the flight is done at the end, please start undoing your seat belts and take everything you need brought into the plane "

"aryyy, but why!!"

"ah I enjoy it" he slapped me on the neck, in the end it didn't hurt

                                ***

we just got out of the airport i have to say germany is not as bad as i thought but it sure will never be nice when spain

"See how beautiful Berlin is," my mom said

" your mother is right, Berlin is a beautiful city "

"yes yes very beautiful, but I would like to go to bed, I'm dying of sleep," said Tommy

" speak what has been snoring for about 2 hours"

"ary, speak the one who has been listening to Chinese the whole time "

"He was a German idiot!"

"Guys stop it! can't you be serious even for 5 seconds?" obviously while my mom was making the serious speech my father was laughing underneath for our quarrels

we arrived in our new house, it was two floors like the one in spain and the floor was parquet, i love it oh, it's not true, i hate it, better what is in spain.

my room was painted white with some glitter placed somewhere, it has a large double bed, a desk and a wardrobe ie, all the essential things in a room.

oh no, I don't sleep with my parents, I'm too short and once they crushed me and from there I decided to have a room all to myself. obviously (as always) tommy got jealous so he got her too.

Germany is very beautiful but I already miss Spain so much

***