You have to promise

I wouldn't have ever expected to end up in Tom kaulitz's car, planning out a way to go behind my brothers back. But here we are i guess.

"So, you ask around whoever you need too. Find out where your brother is keeping my money." Tom said with his hands clutched to the wheel.

Id trusted him enough to drive over to a 'safe space' .Tom had brought us to another back alley. A loud club sounded to the side of us, it's ambient green lights lit the car poorly.

This time sitting in the passenger seat of Toms car, i nod. "I'll find out. It might take a while but if i do this Tom.. You have to promise not to hurt my brother. And this has to be kept secret."

He turned to me with a face of sincerity. "As long as i get that money you and your brother are safe."

I exhaled. Not that i would ever fully trust Tom but the words were partial peace of
mind for now.

"Then it's a deal." I said smiling at him. I mean we may as well be on  good terms right? His dark brown eyes looked to my lips, then back at my eyes before he smirked, grabbing something out of his glove compartment. An old phone. He placed it in my hands, brushing my arm as he did. "Use this burner to call me."

"i will." i sigh jumping out of the car. Expecting to see Tom skirt off away, i realise that he's still parked as i make my way down the street, hugging my stomach from the cold.
Halve way down the road I jumped at the sound of a beeping car behind me. I turned to see Toms grey Audi.. Slowly following me. He shouted from the wheel "GET IN ILL TAKE YOU."

Hopping back into his car I didn't bother with my seat belt this time. "Thanks. But it's not far." I said, kind of flustered from the recent shock.

"I can't let you get attacked on the street now that we're partners, Trigger." He smiled at the road, Flicking each of his fingers to tap the side of his wheel.

" Tch.. I don't want to do this, Tom. But i'm not going to let you kill my brother." I say putting my feet up onto the dashboard, studying my bruised foot.

" If that's what you want to believe." He teased me.  Finally dropping me in front of the club

I re entered it, with the time being around 2 Am, The dance floor had emptied, Now sat only a few tired people at the bar.

I headed up to the vip section, pulling the curtains back to reveal Angelo sleeping sideways on one of the booths, and on the other sat Kat, Making out with Lucas. I gasped, letting them know that i was coming in.

As i sat down next to my sleeping brother, and tapped him awake Kat slipped the straps of her bra back on saying " Eris! we were so worried! How come your not at home?" .Her face had gone beetroot red, which made me giggle because of how much it contrasted her blonde hair.

I combed through my hair with my fingers, realising it was still a mess from when Jason had tackled me. "Well that new boy, Jason. He tried to kill me. That was fun." I said slightly shaking at the recollection of the incident. I knew that they'd feel bad for leaving me to go by myself.. which is just what i wanted.

"What?!" All three of them shouted.