Our bodies shared heat

Friday, 11th of October

He pulled me in by the hips. i squirmed in his confident embrace as his lips parted mine. Our bodies shared heat as he guided mine into his. Our chests pressed together as i inhaled heavily, the air felt thick and i could almost smell his desire. His hold on me was intimidating, he was clearly experienced. If this wasn't Tom Kaulitz kissing me i would definitely reciprocate.I finally found the strength to pull away. I stumbled back watching him in disbelief, he threw his head back, flicking his lip piercing as he exhaled, his chest rising and falling.

"What the fuck?!" I stuttered appalled.

"What? Have some fun Eris. You may as well now that your here." he breathed, his legs still spread in a boyish way- Id just been in between his legs, on top of him!?

"So what? you think you can kill Lucas and then just kiss me? What the fuck Tom?!" I shouted grabbing my phone  storming out of the room.He sat there, stroking his face, i bet this was the first time a girl had said no to him. Running up the stairs i shouted once more, hoping he would hear me "You think you can just do whatever the fuck you want?!!"

I slam the guest bedroom door behind me and throw myself into bed, i was shaking. I should've slapped him. That was so out of character for him , he was literally threatening to kill me a couple hours ago. Trying to distract myself i switched my phone on, realising i had 2 missed calls from Kat and 8 from Angelo. Deciding to call my brother back i listened for his voice

"Eris are you okay?!" He seamed concerned once again

"Yea. Why?"

"You haven't been answering- are you still coming to Nuremberg or not?! I've been waiting all day for you Eris." Angelo berated me.

It was hard to hide the fact that i was fucking pissed at my brother, but i managed to reply in my most regular voice

"Yea- yea sorry i left my phone at home and went to watch a movie with Mia. But i'm coming tomorrow for definite."

"Okay good Eris- I'll see yo" I ended the call on him before even listening to the rest of his sentence. Bitch.

Toms pov

i watched as she ran out of the room, well that's never happened before. Every girl secretly wants me deep down, so challenge accepted. It's not even like i want Eris that bad, no, it's the chase that i get off on. But her perfume still lingered on my lap, the smell of her was intoxicating. Only one other girl had ever spoken to me in such a way.

A couple hours after she'd disappeared upstairs, Gustav Georg and Bill swarm me with some boys as back up for tomorrow. I doubt Angelo will give up the money without a fight.

"Why are you sitting in the dark like an emo?" Georg mocks me, falling into the seat besides me. I shrug, greeting all of the boys.

"So have you got the stuff prepared?" Bill turns to me, as all of the men find a seat in my living room. There's around ten of us all listening.

Realising what Bill meant i shivered, instead of checking that the cars and guns were good id spent the day looking for stupid Eris.

"Yeah" I nod, with fake enthusiasm.

Bill raises his eyebrow, clearly seeing through my facade "You have everything? The cars, guns, Eris, the location?"

Upon hearing her name, Gustavs head pops up, "She's here?" He questions frantically stepping up.

I stand up too, in front of him, for some reason the thought of Someone hurting Eris installed a new found anger inside of me. Placing one calming hand on Gustavs shoulder, i looked him dead in the eyes

"Calm down, you can't get her back yet, she hasn't told us where Angelo is yet."

slick.

but his brow doesn't loosen whatsoever, his eyes still have a murderous spark in them. He shakes me free of my grasp and barges past, probably to search for Eris. him and two other boys attempt to leave the room, before Bill speaks up.

"GUSTAV!" He shouts above the ruckus, causing the three to stop and turn back to us.
"if you do that we won't get our money back. think about it."

"We've been waiting to shoot that bitch for months. Now she's actually in tokio blood territory." A boy to the right of Gustav said. He was fairly young, Red hair. Kind of reminded me of my teen years, seamed to be cocky- too cocky

"I'm telling you now if you take another step towards our only way of getting the money i'll shoot you." I looked in his eyes, as calmly as i could.

But Gustav didn't listen, he knew i wouldn't shoot him just like that, he turned to grab the door once more shouting

"TRIGGER COME DOWN HERE YOU WHORE!"

I wonder if she heard, even if she did i doubt Eris would listen- she was probably hiding in a closet somewhere by now.

As Gustav left the room, his two men followed, ignoring my instructions. Pulling out my gun i step towards them and shoot.

Eris's pov

I was awoken by a loud bang, the unmistakable sound of a gun. As i lay there watching the ceiling, two more pops sounded. I couldn't move, the unknowingness of it all was killing me, as i speculated on who was shooting below me. Gustav? After a few minutes and a dead silence that climbed the walls, i mustered up the courage to leave the bed, sneaking downstairs to find out what had happened. I treaded lightly down the stairs of Toms modern mansion. The living room door was open by a crack, so i tip- toed towards it and gently pressed on the door, peeping through into the room. Around 8 boys sat in silence, including Tom, Gustav, Georg and Bill. My eyes widened at the sight of Gustav, who was sat down with his head buried in his lap, looking defeated almost. A bright colour caught my eye, as i realised that the floor was covered in blood. I wonder what the fuck happened here?

But as i looked on in shock, i lost my balance falling through the doorway and into the room, every head turned to look at me, including Gustav, to whom i stared at with eyes of prey.