She looks like her mother

Everything seamed to rush by, at this point i was hardly aware of the pain that brutally attacked my lower body, i was more focused on trying to work out what was going on. I felt my head rock back and forth, although it was hard to tell if this was my subconscious spinning, or if i was physically shaking.

I clutched my side, as the car sped through South Leipzig, we were travelling so quickly that my body was pushed back into the seat, and i couldn't bring my head forwards. I think Tom was speaking, or mumbling- but i could hardly hear him, nor did i feel the strength needed to reply. It was so absurd that all of this could've happened so quickly, i could've sworn that i didn't get shot, and surely i would've felt it? Nothing made sense.

I was so caught up in my own mind, that i hardly noticed when we arrived back in my apartment, i could barely stand now. And i could tell chaos was happening around me, i could hear Crystal shouting, so was Tom, Georg seamed to be calm though, so i listened to him, trying to calm myself in the meantime.

Toms Pov

I carry Eris into her apartment, Georg and Crystal spring up when they see her, laying bloody in my arms, her bloody bullet wound, in my stupid fucking hands. Georg stayed planted on the couch, looking on in shock, whilst Crystal ran over to us, screaming like a child.

"What the FUCK?!" Crystal says holding Eris's head. I stand watching her caress her friend, i can almost smell the argument that's about to unfold.

"I'm not doing this again.." She says, i can hear the fear in her words, as she brushes Eris's hair out of her now unresponsive face.

"Yea okay okay i don't want your fucking sob story, just take your friend." I say coolly, rolling my eyes at Crystal. I seriously dislike her, and i know she hates me.. for obvious reasons, reasoning that i would rather her not blurt out.

Crystal takes Eris, propping her arm over her own shoulder, so that she can haul Eris into her bedroom. I watch as she fumbles past Georg, who still hasn't said a single word. They disappear into Crystals room, but of course she makes sure to scowl at me before slamming the door.

"What happened?" Georg asks me, as i walk over to join him on the couch, trying not to look shaken by the ordeal id just been through.

"She got shot." I say shortly, picking up the remote and switching the tv on.

"Fuck Tom. If she dies- Crystal was a fucking mess when M.." Georg says, cutting his sentence short. I look at him, not a glimpse of care in my expression. He knows not to speak to me about that shit.

"It was Angelo." I say

"That's kind of fucked- he shot his little sister?"

"He's dead." I say staring at the tv.

"He- What the fuck happened Tom?!" Georg says raising his voice now. Like i need anymore fucking stress.

"I shot him, he was going to kill us."

"And why were you with him in the first place?" Georg asks again, i don't answer, but he sees me staring at Crystals door, behind Eris laid probably bleeding out.

"I hope it was fucking worth it Tom. You fucking idiot. Now what? A war between the snipers and us?"

I'm starting to lose my patience with Georg, i mean he says all of this like i didn't think the exact same. Like i'm some fucking idiot?

"He had it coming for ages.." I snap, standing up.

Before i can walk to the door and leave, Crystal comes bursting out of the room, this time without Eris, which makes me question, and think the worst. She flicks her braids back aggressively as she storms over to me, almost as if she expects me to flinch at all.

"You better fucking pray that she'll be okay!" She says under her breath, pointing her finger right in my face.

"And you'd better fucking kill whoever did this!" She adds, as much as i dislike Crystal, she was a pretty valuable Tokio, she was head of the drug movement- which is the only reason i ever tolerate her attitude.

"He's already dead." I put, looking down at my accessory.

"And, why did you take so long to bring her here? That wound looks hours old." She pressed on, her washed- down Jamaican accent showing once again,

"Because.. Fuck off i don't have to answer to you- you forget who the fuck your talking to bitch!"

"Tom you fucked her didn't you?!" She says, shouting it.

"So.. you remember when you brought Eris to my door. Saying that she was different from Mila- You fucking lied. It's just like last time Tom." Her voice holds the pain that i know Crystal feels remembering Mila.

I look at her, i wonder if she can see the anger that's bubbling inside of me, this fucking girl has too much of a loose mouth, and Georg can fucking tell, i see him watching in shock.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" I shout, barging past her, she went toppling backwards into some cabinet, spilling some shit onto the floor. Not that i care, I decide to stay for a bit longer, walking into her bedroom i enjoy the sound of Crystals squeals of pain.

Crystals room was dark, if you walked in, you wouldn't ever guess that a girl lay in the bed, Eris made no noise. I flick on the lampshade, bending down besides her. She was asleep, and very stiff. Her hair stuck to her forehead.

I realise now how much she looks like her mother, especially in her position. Maybe it was my fault that Eris had ended up like this- but being Angelos sister, she would've never ended up in a good place.

But now i've gotten myself into all of this shit. Because of her.
She looks so peaceful, almost as if she wasn't bleeding out.