The fight

"Why is Lolbit spending the night with you?" His voice sounded mad. "Well I thought that maybe we could be friends again- plus they seemed like they changed." I rubbed his arm, reassuringly. "Foxy... what are we?" He asked. "What do you mean?" My ears went back in confusion. 

"Well what I mean is that we kiss,,, then you hang out with your ex. I thought we were going somewhere. Like being a thing you know but... it makes me have mixed feelings when your having a sleepover with your ex." He said, upset. "I don't like Lolbit romantically." I scoffed. "Well, you two have been getting closer and it's making me feel weird." He snapped. 

"It's not about you, Freddy! This is about me fixing mine and Lolbit's relationship!" I raised my voice slightly. Why is he being like this? All jealous and controlling...  "I know it isn't! But I just thought you liked me was all!" He yelled. "I do! Listen to me! I AM SIMPLY FIXING MINE AND LOLBIT'S RELATIONSHIP! I DON'T WANT TO HATE THEM FOREVER!" I yelled back. "THEY CHEATED ON YOU! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! Why would you want anything to do with a person like that!?" He growled. "People change!" I hissed. "CHEATERS DON'T CHANGE!" He yelled in my face. 

"Your not my boyfriend so stop acting like it!" I yelled back. His ears went back and he was quiet. "You know what, your right. I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend anyway." He said before walking off. 

I caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder. "Your a crappy friend, you know that!?" I yelled. Some of the animatronics looked at us. "I'm just looking out for you and you are pushing me away!" He yelled, tears forming in his eyes. "Your not doing anything for me! All you are doing is making my life miserable!" I screamed.

 "Geez, I didn't know you hated me that much!" He yelled back. "I DO HATE YOU!" I pushed him back. He stared at me. "Your a horrible person." He said quietly before walking off. This time I didn't follow I just stood there. I took it too far. I thought to myself. I looked around to see everyone staring at me. "Shows over!" I yelled at them, storming off. I wiped tears from my eyes as I quickly walked to my room. I was met by Lolbit embracing me in a hug. I looked up at them as they wiped my tears away. "Your not a bad friend Foxy. He is just mad because I'm near you." I buried my face into their chest and felt so guilty.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I sat on the couch as Lolbit comforted me. I stared at the ground. "Do you think I took the argument too far?" I asked Lolbit. They shook their head. "No, like I said earlier,,, they are mad because we're hanging out." Lolbit gave me a weak smile, rubbing my back. I sighed, grabbing their hand. 

"Why do you so suddenly want to be my friend?" I asked. slightly using my nails to poke Lolbit's hand as I squeezed it.

Their ears went back. "I've always wanted to be your friend and for you to forgive me. But you were to busy kissing that bear's butt." They said, annoyance in their voice. "I know what I did was wrong- and trust me I realized that a long time ago. But that stupid bear made me seem like I was the most disgusting person. And I understand him." They sighed. 

"You understand him?" I repeated, a slight hint of laughter in my voice. "Seriously! Freddy just loved you and is looking out for you! He doesn't want me to hurt you. But at the same time I wouldn't hurt you like that again. And plus you don't like me." They winked. I let go of Lolbit's hand. "You sure have changed." I side eyed them. Lolbit's ears shot up. "Really?" They asked in awe. "You used to be self absorbed and weirdly flirtatious-" I shook my head. "Anyways, I can tell your a new and improved fox!" I smiled at them. 

"Why thank you, sweetheart!" They stretched back, putting their hands behind their head. I blushed a little, thinking of Freddy when he would do that and I would see him smile at me and wink. "I need to apologize!" I yelled. Lolbit raised an eyebrow as I shot up from the couch.