Special store

(I found this cursed image of puppet and Foxy... I rlly hope Darzeth and Patt has seen this image before LMAO!)

As we followed Baby I heard weird noises. My heart stopped as we entered a room. "So this animatronic came to the UNC looking for you Foxy." Baby said, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. I tried my best not to flip out. "Heya Foxy!" He grinned at me. I growled and pulled him into a room. "Chaos!" I whispered in a harsh voice. "Well~ I was working on my physical form! ANDDDDDD I thought I'd visit you." He chuckled. "No! You're supposed to keep your identity hidden!" I put my hands over my face and took a deep breath and let it all out.

"But-" He started before I snapped. "NO! This could put you in so much risk!" I yelled at him. His ears went back and he hissed at me. "This isn't fair that you get to be actually here while I'm stuck in your damn head!" He snapped. 

"That's not why I'm mad!" I tried to be calm but I was fuming at this point. "No, your mad because I am having fun being here like you get to be everyday!" He screamed at me. "I WANT YOU TO BE SAFE YOU IDIOT!" I yelled, pushing him back. "I'm stronger than you! I should be protecting you!" He stepped closer to me. "Chaos, just please go back." I said, walking out. Freddy looked confused and Baby was sleeping while standing up. "Who was that?" Freddy asked. 

"An old friend." I said flatly. Chaos come up behind me grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Do you think I'd look handsome in a suit?" He asked. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!  I screamed in my thoughts. Freddy's patience were now starting to wear thin. "Shut up!" I yelled, pushing him back. "C'mon Freddy let's go!" I grabbed Freddy's hand and dragged him away. 

"What are we doing Foxy?" He asked as I dragged him away. "We're going on a date my handsome big bear!" I exclaimed, smiling. Before he could say anything I gently pushed him into the pizza diner. "Babe your acting weird." He said slowly. "So~ you're looking extra handsome babe! Did you get a haircut?" I said, changing the topic. "No?" He side eyed me as Ballora, Lolbit, Foxy, and Toy Freddy gave us a weird look. "Foxy are you okay?" He asked. "Why didn't you call me babe?" I asked, REALLY ignoring the questions. "Are you avoiding my questions?" He said, getting a little annoyed. "WHAT PIZZA TOPPING DO YOU WANT FREDDY THE THIRD!?" I yelled, staring at the menu. 

"FOXY!" He yelled at me. "Yes honey?" I asked, smiling. "Your concerning me.... extremely." He stared at me. "Hahahah! What I'm just really enjoying our awesome date Freddy!" I gave a big smile. "I don't like that nickname." He furrowed his eyebrows. 

Chaos entered the place and I was so close to biting his head off. "Oh Foxy~" He sang. "URGGGGGG!" I groaned. "Watcha doin?" He put his hands on my shoulders and leaned over me so I seen him upside down. "I'm TRYING to have a date with the most handsome animatronic ever!" I grinned and he frowned. "What about me?" He snapped. "Go away!" I batted him away with my hands. "You always say I look handsome!" He complained. "Go away smiley!" I yelled at him. Freddy's ears cocked back. "Oh wow! Hahaha! Look at the time! Freddy, I have a special surprise for you~!" I grabbed him and dragged him to a... special store. "Foxy.... what the hell is this stuff?" He said, terrified. 

(Thanks for reading! :D)