Madeleine • Latte ²

«Rare»

"I have to work with them again?!" Espresso Cookie yells in disbelief, "I'm very sorry for the inconvenience Espresso Cookie. We've.. had heard you've once partnered with the two Cookies occasionally before, and to do this task, they are required to accompany you." says a Cookie over the phone.

"Yes it's true I had.. at least once.. or dare I say twice with Madeleine Cookie and Latte Cookie, but I assure you that I'm capable of handling this task into my own hands." Espresso countered. "While we understand and appreciate your independency sir, we cannot allow you to go on your own, and as much I wish I could bend our rules and regulations, I do not have the power into doing so." spoke the unknown Cookie.

Espresso: "Isn't there a way I could speak to who ever it is of this little 'task' we have to do?"

UC: "I'm afraid not, the boss is currently attending an important meeting, and he wishes not to be disturbed."

Espresso sighs, "Very well then, I'll-I'll get right on to it."

He ends the call, removed his glasses, then bashes his head onto his desk several times. Espresso Cookie had also screams to himself in both anger and horror. "And to think I'd never work alongside them ever again, not since the Flames of Hope situation.. now of course the services expect me to suffer."

Okay so it's obvious that the Coffee mage is being too dramatic. Currently he's angrily grabbing materials and papers to put inside of a bag whilst mumbling his frustration.

Espresso leaves his room; aggressively locks the door, which could almost break his key, being blinded by anger is what would've cost him a locked room.

----------------------------------------

Inside the Cookie Kingdom, all Cookies were simply minding their own business, from there under the Wisteria Tree's blooming petals are two familiar Cookies sitting next to eachother, holding hands and smiling. "Such a glorious day, isn't it my dear?" asked the blonde Cookie smiling handsomely. "It sure is Maddie. And the best part, I get to be with you." says the other Cookie with white hair and a few brownish highlighted gradient. "Oh Lady Latte Cookie, my love for you is infinite, there's absolutely nothing that can destroy it." why it appears to be Madeleine Cookie and Latte Cookie spending time with eachother, "Awwe, you're too kind." the coffee witch Cookie snuggles him. "Haha! Not as kind as you are, my love." he returned the passion. The two locked onto eachother's eyes, readying for a kiss as they lean over towards eachother's lips.

"Ahem!"

The commander and the witch jumped, swiftly moving away from one another, "Ah, we were trying to get something-" Latte Cookie took a better look, only to realize that it was just Espresso Cookie. "Oh! Espresso, we thought you were someone else." she spoke scratching her head. "Yes yes hello hi, we need to get going." said Espresso walking to the hot Bear Jelly balloon. "Erm, w-where are we going?" asked Madeleine Cookie. "I'll give you all of the details when we get to our destination." replied the coffee mage. Oddly enough, the knight commander made a small frown and scoffs, folding his arms.

Espresso takes notice of his friend's attitude, "Tsk, now what are you pouting about?" he asks, ".. Would it kill you to explain at least a little bit of this thing you're doing." Madeleine spoke. "Ever heard of a word called patience? I'm sure you have." Espresso replied grinning like a smartass.

Espresso: "I was assigned to a task to deal with, well not much of a task, but rather.. a mission, despite my capabilities of managing my own."

Madeleine: "And you need Latte Cookie to come with you?"

Espresso: "Well if it'll get you to stop your bitch crying, you two are requested to come along."

The commander brings a smile across his face, "Aha! Splendid then, I was getting quite left out for a moment." he sparked.