< Nature<3 > 🪣

Stanley looked at the sky at the end of the freedom ending. He didn't want this to end. He wanted to sit and just enjoy this.. even if it's for a little bit. He always wanted to touch some nature, after all.

"Stanley. It's been 20 minutes, and you're just sitting there! I'm gonna force a reset if you're just going to sit there." Narrator spoke with frustration in his voice. Obviously, he just wanted Stanley to move on from this spot.

But as expected, Stanley just sat there. Feeling the grass and some wind blowing through his hair. He liked the wind.. it reminds him of the world that he was once in. He just wanted to sit up and run off to enjoy nature.. 'Enjoy it while it lasts,' they say. But Stanley would only reset to his boring work office.

"Stanley!!! Finally! I grabbed your attention. I swear I just wanna get on to the story! This is your last chance, Stanley, to move from this spot."

[What if I don't want to? I just want to enjoy Nature for once. It's been a while since I had.. and it reminds me of the good times.] Stanley smiled and looked at the sun

The narrator was definitely speechless. He pondered for a second, then spoke when he had the right words;

"I could make arrangements. I guess.. if that makes you happy." Narrator finally spoke.

You could hear some papers being thrown around and a pen writing on one. When the narrator was finally done, the area got a bit bigger. It was big enough to run around in. So Stanley sat up and walked on the pathway and looked at the trees blooming. There were some cherry blossom trees that were really pretty out during the day. Stanley went over to one and plucked a flower off of the tree.

"Beautiful, right? I decided to add some trees to make it look.. more pretty. I guess."

[Come down.] Stanley thought.

"What? What do you mean?" The narrator tried to laugh it off.

[I mean, come down and enjoy it with me.] Stanley stated. He had his arms crossed and looked up at the sky.

There was a moment of silence before Stanley felt someone tap his shoulder. Stanley jumped a bit.

"It's me, idiot. Don't get startled."

Stanley calmed down and studied the narrator.

[You look quite handsome..] Stanley thought, smiling a bit.

"Well, thank you! I spent so much time making this, and" Narrator rambled on and on.

Stanley then held the narrator's hand, which made the narrator stop talking.

[Let's enjoy this. Without you talking too much. It hurts my ears, Stanley said.

"Well, I beg your pardon! My voice-" Narrator rambled on again, but Stanley smiled this time. Admiring him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was short. I'm sorry 😭😭
But please put some recommendations for me to do.