5

Yoongi woke up the next day with an empty bed, feeling around. Opening his almond eyes, he looked around for his husband as he sat up, rubbing his eye with his palm before stretching his arms out. Smacking his lips a couple times, getting up, walking out into the kitchen. Jungkook stood in the kitchen, waiting for his lover to get out. Seeing him, his eyes lit up as he shoved a cup of coffee near his body. "Um- I made you coffee." Yoongi stopped in his place, shocked. Taking the handle of the white mug as his fingers wrapped around it, holding it in his hand. "Thank you." He whispered, walking to the dining table, sitting down. "I see you have work in a few, did you want me to take you to work?" He took a sip of the coffee, biting his lower lip gently. "Um..okay. I'll walk home."

"No, no. I'll pick you up. It's..what lovers do." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, sitting next to Yoongi. Yoongi sat shocked, Jungkook always told him to just walk home despite the weather. He would be dropped off, Jungkook would go to work, and Yoongi would walk home. Rain, shine, cloudy. Drizzle, sprinkle. "N-no, it's okay. I can walk."

"It's going to pour. I would rather you be safe and not get sick."

"I've gotten sick so many times because you made me walk home." Yoongi scoffed. Jungkook sighed. "I'm just trying to be a nice husband for you." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "When have you ever been nice? Except for making my coffee a couple minutes ago?" He got up and walked to his room to get ready. Jungkook rubbed his face, letting a groan fall out of his mouth. "Babe, come here!" Yoongi walked out of his room in his work uniform, rolling his eyes. "What do you want?" Jungkook stood up, walking to his lover. "I just wanted to say, you can give me attention anytime you want."

"Yeah, okay."

"Babe."

Yoongi sighed softly. "I can't deal with this right now. I'm going to work." He walked out the door, looking back to see Jungkook walking behind him. "Let me take you to work." He groaned. "Fine! Fine, okay. I'll let you take me to work." Jungkook smiled, standing up and walking out to his car. Yoongi hugged himself, sitting in his husbands car. He wasn't used to this, his husband being nice for once. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "For what?" Jungkook asked. "For not being used to you being so kind..you're always cold and mean. Why?" He thought about it for a moment, then answered. "I just wanted to keep you safe, protect you from the world, I know how harsh it is out there."

"That's..your explanation? You wanted to keep me safe? No. That's not- that's not how this works. You keep me safe by protecting me, not almost yelling at me, shutting me out, and making snarky remarks! You know what? Stop the car." Yoongi looked at his lover, glaring. "Yoongi, it's going to rain. You can't go to work looking like a mess."

"Stop. The car. I'm not walking to work." Jungkook pulled over and looked at Yoongi, parking the car. "What's up?" He asked, licking his lips to moisten them. Yoongi just sat there, looking forwards. "Nevermind. Drive me to work, I'm sorry." Jungkook placed his hand on Yoongis, intertwining their fingers together. Yoongi physically tensed, his lips pressed in a thin line. "No need to be sorry." He swallowed a lump in his throat, looking out the window. "You know you can't c-change overnight..right?" Jungkook sighed as softly as he could, driving off to Yoongis work. Both sat in silence that Yoongi had never been in, it seemed uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. He was uneasy. Taking his phone out, Yoongi texted his boss that he wasn't feeling well and he's calling out, that he would be in tomorrow. "Take me home."

"What's wrong now?"

"Nothing. Take me home."

Jungkook turned the car around, driving home. Parking in the driveway. "What's wrong with you? Anything?" Yoongi kept his head looking at his phone, not saying anything. "Hey, I'm talking to you. Look at me when I'm speaking to you." He found it hard to look at his husband, closing his eyes as he exhaled. Opening his eyes and looking at Jungkook. "I'm looking." Jungkook inhaled then exhaled. "Tell me what's wrong. Now."

"First off, don't speak to me that way, asshole. Second, I'm not feeling well. Thanks." Yoongi opened the door, walking out to the door. Jungkook parked the car, getting out and following his husband inside the house. "I just wanted to know what was wro-" Yoongi had enough and just snapped. "You! You're what's wrong with me. I get you're trying to get better, but dear fuck, it's going to go so wrong. So fuck you, I'm going to go lay down." Jungkook stood there, watching his lover slam their bedroom door. For hours, he stood in front of the door waiting for him to come out. For minutes, he wondered when Yoongi would walk out. For seconds, Jungkook pondered how he would muster up the courage to say he was sorry. "Fuck. Yoongi, open this door."

"Go the fuck away."

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. Okay? You don't deserve this, you deserve love. I just don't know how to show it. Fucking accept my apology." Yoongi cracked the door open, squinting his eyes. "No." He shut the door. Jungkook rolled his eyes, knocking on the door. "I'm not opening it, Jeon!"

"Jeon Yoongi! Get out here, now!" Yoongi opened the door, scared for what was going to happen. Jungkook took Yoongi by his shirt, dragging him to the living room. "My shirt- Babe stop- this cost lots of money! It's Versace!" Jungkook let him go. "I'm sick of you just shutting me out."

"Me?! Shutting you out? Please, enlighten me." Yoongi crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "What you did just now. Not telling me how you felt."

"Well, yeah, I didn't because you forced me to say how I felt." Jungkook sighed. "I just want to know how you feel." he explained shortly. Yoongi rolled his brown eyes, keeping his stance. "You want to know how I feel? I feel betrayed, hated, unloved. I feel sadness, I feel anger. I have emotions. And yet you, Mr. Perfect, are doing the worst job as trying to keep me safe. If you keep this up," Yoongi took a deep breath. Jungkook took Yoongis hands, waiting for his response.

"If you keep this up..I want a divorce."

Cold.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें