9

"You can do it, just one more. One more time." Yoongi felt out of breath, licking his lips. Getting close to what he was holding on to, he looked over at his husband. "Come on. For me?" He nodded, opening his mouth and continued to stare. "One more." Jungkook smiled at Yoongi with love. (bitch you thought-) Jungkook nodded, turning up the sound on the microphone. "Go." Yoongi smiled, nodding as he started to sing what was written on the paper. Jungkook listened, in awe, eyes focused on Yoongis mouth, how it moved so smoothly when he sung, and listened to how good he sounded. After Yoongi finished, he waited for his husband to say something. Not hearing anything for a bit, his eyes gazed down to the ground, thinking he did bad. "That was really good, baby."

"Really..? It- It was?"

"Of course. Why would it be not good?"

Yoongi sighed softly. "Because you've always judged me for everything, no matter what it was. Clothing, my smile, my talking..I had to change my style, try not to smile around you, not talk much..you kind of ruined everything." Jungkook stood, walking to his husband as he placed his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi gazed upon his hand, getting some flashbacks.

...

"Baby~ How do I look?" Yoongi asked his husband of 2 years, tapping his shoulder. Jungkook looked over at his lover, looking him up and down with his eyes. "Go change. Black looks better on you." Yoongi heard, his eyebrows furrowing on his forehead. "But, this is your favorite outfit on me. What do you mean, go change? I don't want to.." Jungkook shoved a black jacket towards Yoongi, rolling his eyes. "Put it on. Take that makeup off, too. It's hurting my eyes. Why are you even wearing makeup?"

"Why the fuck are you judging me? I'm your husband for pete's sake! Let me live my life!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Like you would care." Jungkook stood and walked up to Yoongi, his hand on his shoulder as he clutched it tight, ripping off his favorite shirt on Yoongi. Yoongi stared at the ripped clothing on his body, his jeans torn as well. "Go fucking change."

...

Yoongi came to his senses, flinching greatly. Jungkook took his hand off, confused. "What's wrong?" He asked. Yoongis eyes glazed over, looking down as a tear dropped to the floor. "D-don't worry about it." Jungkook stared, finally getting it. "Baby..I know I've been really bad these past years, and I know it will take a while before you trust me again, but in no way will I hurt you anymore. I learned from my mistakes, and I will try and be myself from now on." Yoongi looked up at his love, his eyes red from blinking back tears. "P-promise?"

"I promise."

Yoongi had hoped the promise wasn't going to be broken, because if so, he would have a fit. "You'll..keep the promise, right?"

"Yes, I will."

For the next couple of months, Jungkook tried to gain Yoongis trust by getting him gifts, loving on him, getting new clothes and flowers. Yoongi liked all of it, yet had enough. "Kook, stop." Jungkook looked at his husband, tilting his head. "I like all of this..I really do, trust me. But you don't have to keep piling gifts up- holy shit is that my shirt?" Yoongi stood, going over to his stitched shirt from years ago. "You..kept it?"

"I did. I felt bad when I saw it, so I stitched it back together."

He took the shirt and changed into it, looking at it. "It looks brand new. You did a good job, love of my life." Jungkook stood, back hugging Yoongi as he kissed his cheek. "You don't know how much I love that shirt on you..it fits you well and makes me want to eat you up." He pretended to chew on Yoongis neck, hearing a snicker come out of his mouth. "Babe stopp~" Yoongi giggled out. "Oh!" His eyes widened when Jungkooks hand went up his shirt. "Kook!" he laughed. "You look so delicious, nom nom~" Yoongi laughed some more, his smile wide and gummy-like. "You are too cute for this world baby."

Jungkook turned his love around, pulling him close by his waist. "And you're handsome. I love you so much, I can't explain it." He smiled at the compliment, leaning down to press kisses all over Yoongis face. "You," Another kiss, "Are." Another kiss to his cheek. "Too." A kiss to the forehead. "Cute!!" He bent Yoongi down, pressing a kiss to his lips. Yoongi chuckled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his husbands neck, kissing him back. Pulling away, his smile not leaving his face. "Awww!!"

"Shut up." Yoongi looked away. Jungkook smiled, pressing a kiss to his neck. Yoongi blushed, his hands moving to Jungkooks shoulders. "Babe not the time.." Jungkook chuckled, moving away as he picked him up, throwing him onto the couch as he hovered over him. "You." Yoongis eyebrows furrowed, his face getting red. "Stop being so cute."

"Dear god- Oh my god I thought you were going to-" He chuckled, shaking the thoughts away. Jungkook flipped them over, hugging his husband close to him. Getting his phone out and starting to play a video. Yoongi snuggled up to Jungkook, watching the video. He slapped the phone out of his hand a couple minutes into the video, looking up at him. “Hey-”

“Love me.”

“Babe..”

“Give me attention.” He pouted. Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his husbands back as he hugged him close, kissing his cheek. Yoongi smiled, hugging Jungkook tightly. “I miss you.”

“I’m right here.”

“I still miss you.”

Jungkook cooed at his adorableness, pressing a kiss to his lips. “If you wanted something from me, you could just do it or just ask.” Yoongi sat up on Jungkooks lap, looking down at him. “I want you to love me.”

“I already am, baby.”

“Give me more.”

“Demanding tiny one.”

Yoongi huffed. Jungkook chuckled, pulling his husband down to hug him tight. “I love you so so much, my kitty baby.”

“I love you too.”