8

"Welcome home, my love." Jungkook helped Yoongi into the house, sitting him on the couch as gentle as he could. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi rubbed his arm, looking at his husband. "I just feel tired. Bloodwork really did a number on me." Jungkook placed a pillow under his head and a couple blankets over him, kissing his head. "Rest, baby. I'll be here when you wake up." Yoongi closed his eyes, facing the couch, falling asleep. Jungkook smiled, going to the kitchen to make some food. Some broccoli, a bit of cloves, soup broth and chicken were all placed inside a medium pan, cooking until it was done.

Some hours later, Yoongi woke up to a smell of chicken delight, sitting up, looking around as he rubbed his eyes. "Kook?" He asked, yawning. "Good morning, baby. How are you feeling?" Getting up, the male walked over to his husband, back hugging him. "Tired..hungry. Can I eat?" Jungkook looked back at his lover. "You don't have to ask. I made you some soup." He placed a bowl next to him with soup in it, smiling. Yoongi looked at the soup, smiling at how good it looked. "It looks good..thank you."

"It's my pleasure."

Yoongi took the bowl of soup, sipping it's warm contents. "Very creamy..warm. Thank you, babe." Jungkook rubbed Yoongis side gently, pulling him close and kissing his temple. "I love you so much." Yoongi placed the bowl down, leaning back onto his lovers chest, smiling. "You're definitely making a change for the better. I can't believe I haven't said this in years..but I love you." He said in a soft tone, pecking Jungkooks cheek. "I love you too, my little love bug." Jungkook responded, keeping him close, rubbing his shoulder. "I really do love you, I'm just not really good at expressing it. And I apologize for that."

"It's okay."

"It's not, I've wronged you so many times and I really have to apologize to you, I'll do way better for you, I promise." Yoongi tilted his head. "You really don't have to change so much for me..just be yourself, babe." Jungkook nuzzled Yoongis nose with his own, smiling. Yoongi smiled, taking Jungkooks spoon and turned the oven off, placing the spoon in the pot, tackling Jungkook to the ground. "Ouf- Baby." He giggled, snuggling into his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too my sweet, sweet angel." Jungkook pecked the youngers forehead, hugging him close. They both laid on the floor, enjoying each others company and snuggling. "I missed this. I missed you, I missed..everything." Jungkook sat up with his husband in his lap, looking at him. "I know, I did too, I really did. I missed your giggles, your laughs, your smiles, your hugs, everything about you. I missed how your pretty eyes light up when you see something interesting, I missed how your shoulders bounced up and down when you laughed. I missed your pretty lips against mine. Shh, shh. Don't cry, my love." Yoongi let out a small sniffle, pouting. "It's happy tears, baby. Happy tears." He whispered, wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck, kissing his lips quickly, smiling after.

"There's that smile I love and adore, the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life. You know, when I first met you, I thought you were the most mean person. I mean you had that demeanor. But, then I talked to you more, and you were the sweetest, cutest fluff ball out there. Yes you looked like you murdered about 10 people, but other than that, you were so sweet." Yoongi chuckled, "I was afraid to talk to you! You're always walking around, talking about how you were about to join the weight lifting competition, you were buff, you could've taken me down if we were ever to fight." Jungkook giggled softly, standing up with Yoongi. "Come at me, I haven't worked out in a long time."

Yoongi stood for a second, looking down at his body then up at Jungkook. "You're just going to fall down, make me feel like I accomplished something." Jungkook stared then shook his head. "No, really try." Putting his arms out, he felt a body hit him, staring down at his small husband. "Come on, try harder." He encouraged, feeling a push. "Harder." A big push. "There you go. Harder. Come on, you got this! I believe in you." Yoongi pushed as hard as he could, moving his husband an inch. "Ugh. I can't be as strong as you. Look at me, I'm weak." Jungkook stood back, close to the wall. "You can do it, babe. Come get me, push me to the wall. I believe in you." Yoongi let out a puff of air, slowly walking over to his lover, pushing him. Jungkook slowly walked back, smiling. "You're doing it, look at you!"

"Stop, moving, back!" Yoongi shoved Jungkook onto the floor, widening his eyes after. Covering his mouth. "Woah." Is all Jungkook said, standing up, dusting himself off. "I-I'm sorry, I won't-" he stopped him with a hand raised up. "You are amazing. Hell, if you worked out, you could become a wrestler or something! Something new to try out." Yoongis eyes shifted from side to side, pointing at himself. "Yes, yes you. My squishy baby, you could definitely become a wrestler if you worked hard enough." He shook his head, pouting. "I don't want to fight anyone. I was thinking like..a rockstar or something. But, dreams don't always come true. I mean, hell, I'm 25, almost to my 30s, and starting a band? They usually start out at maybe..18 or 20."

"How about you take out those old sheets of music from when you were 15?"

"Kook..no..I tried, but it didn't go well."

"Let's see."

...

"Oh my god, you're so cute!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, laying his head on the table. "I was 15, babe. I don't want to boast about it." Jungkook rubbed his husbands back, kissing his cheek. "You were amazing. I mean, a cover of 'Riptide'? You could have been famous!" He heard a small groan. "Kook, you don't understand. My parents wouldn't let me pursue my dream of being a singer."

"I mean you could still try."

"I'm not that good now."

"Please? For me?" Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, seeing his beady eyes. "..okay. Yeah. We can do this." Jungkook pat Yoongis head, giving him a kiss on the lips. Yoongi blushed, staring at his husband. "Do it again." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, shrugging as he kissed him again. "Again." Another kiss, another demand for more. "Babe." He laughed out. "We can makeout, is that what you wanted?"

"Yes."

"I'll be glad to make out with you." Jungkook picked Yoongi up by his thighs, walking into their shared room, closing the door with his foot.