TwO

Thank you to my 5 viewers you guys really motivate me 🥹

Y/n's Pov:

I turn my head to be faced with a smiling boy, his hair was black and his glasses fit his face perfectly, his figure was tall and he seemed lanky under his uniform.

                                Hyun Sora                                       15                                  🇯🇵/🇰🇷"Who are you to tell me that my crush is ugly?"

                                Hyun Sora
                                       15
                                  🇯🇵/🇰🇷
"Who are you to tell me that my crush is ugly?"

He walked up to me, hand out his hand in front of me. He smiled, AHH WHO IS THIS HOTTIE , I shake his hand with a smile. "My name is L/n Y/n, you can call me Y/n." I told him, his handshake was firm and his hands were really soft. "My name is Hyun Sora! You can call me Sora." Our hands separated.

"Well gotta go to my next class but remember come to this class just as the first lunch bell rings." I tell him walking out the class. He nods his head and we parts ways. I walk down hall heading to my next class. I wonder who he will ask to the winter dance? I continue till I see my physical education class.

I groan as I go into the locker rooms to change into my gym uniform. I unbutton my shirt and put on my gym shirt, as I take my skirt off and put my short on I look up. What's that? I saw some words in graves into the locker next to mine. Slut was written in big bold letters. Who's locker is that? I realize that I'm taking to much time and I quickly rush out the locker room and stand in line.

I just can't stop thinking about it. "Today class we'll be doing a running drill. Girls you need to get 45 of theses, boys you have to get 50." The teacher told us. A groan came from a majority of the class. We started and once we reached the other side it counted as one point. A lot of girls gave up at 30-35.

I kept pushing myself, I needed to work out more anyway. I feel ugly, fat, disgusting. So I push myself. "88." The coach yelled. I kept going, when I reached the next line my vision was covered with darkness.

I see bright lights when I open my eyes, my body feels like it's on fire, I try to sit up but I couldn't move anything without a sharp pain. I turn my head to look around and I see that I'm in a hospital bed. You've got to be kidding me, it's not this serious. I roll my eyes and I hear footsteps.