Chapter 3: Where are they now?

After the situation, Lisa and Eric made supplements in not only wine but also juices for kids. Their company is growing and they finally have the courage to be the leaders of a union for vampires. Their daughter Quinn, decided to propose to June after 5 years of being together. They got married a few months after, June's father's side of the family went to the wedding to finally see their niece, aunt, granddaughter, cousins, etc. Also seeing their in-laws. The wedding was a blast and they went on a beautiful honeymoon in Italy. One year later, June went to college for business so she could help the Rossi family. With that, they adopted a vampire kid named Avalon.

After what happened, Mikayla went to bury her friend under ground. Henry's death was immense to her and his family. Mikayla couldn't see his family to apologize for his death, however that didn't stop her from doing good things. She closed the case and still worked with Viola and Eileen. Jamie got better and got a new friend named Kevin, a light brown pitbull that was taller than him. Not only him but also Mikayla with her new friend who was too aromantic-asexual named Ty. Those two are roommates in a different place and having a fun time.

Viola and Eileen started dating together and never want to be married, they don't have the money for it. They only think about each other and help the other vampires. Eileen made a group called "The Poacher poacher." They are people who kill hunters who would do harm. The group has been increasing with more people that aren't only vampires, humans, and others. A few former hunters work with them for the better. Viola still worked at the station where the massacre happened, but she put up a memorial for those who were killed by Gerald's henchmen. Viola didn't want to do anything special from the chaos, but only she wanted to be with Eileen.

Hunters started to decay for more than a few years due to other vampires attacking them, surrendered, or fled to a different country. Because of this, hunters slowly disappeared like dust.

Vampires increase in not only population but also popularity. Being with a vampire is not only cool, but also hot. There are more vampire-humans or human-vampires than vampires. They finally felt safer in the states than before, not being targeted by one group and also just being them is not a threat. Finally, humans and vampires are equal.