Part 28

Lucy wears a pair of workout leggings and cropped sweatshirt on the overnight flight back to LA, which Tim is certain she's intentionally chosen to drive him absolutely wild.

The plane is thankfully relatively empty, so they claim an entire row for themselves. Understandably, they both spend the first six hours of the 12+ hour flight completely passed out — armrests raised, seats reclined, and Lucy's knees pulled up to her chest, comfortably tucked into an adorable little ball against Tim's chest, the knowledge that they will soon be outed to the entire world surprisingly liberating.

Tim finally stirs a little over halfway through the flight, unsuccessfully attempting to shift Lucy without waking her so he can make a run to the lavatory.

"Mmmm," Lucy says sleepily as her eyes flutter open, hand fisting in his Henley to keep him in place and tilting her head to press a kiss to his stubbled jawline, before unfolding herself and releasing her hold so he can move.

He drops a kiss on her forehead before getting to his feet, shaking his head at the ridiculous urge he has not to leave her side for even the two-minute bathroom trip.

When he returns, she is more obviously awake, idly flipping through a magazine as he stretches his cramped muscles in the aisle.

He eyes her until she looks up from her magazine to inquire, "Can I help you?"

"Not me, personally... but I was doing some thinking...and I really don't think you're doing enough to address urban sprawl."

"Me?" Lucy asks, closing the magazine to give him her undivided attention. "That's quite the accusation. And what exactly have you been doing, sir?

Tim smirks as he settles back into his seat, "To be honest, I could probably be doing more, myself."

"Mmmm? That is some pretty deep thinking for a trip to the lavatory..." she teases

"What can I say? I'm a deep thinker." Tim slips his hand onto her knee and lazily drags it up her thigh in that way he now knows drives her absolutely wild.

Lucy sucks in a breath, "You know... you're probably right... I mean, what kind of people would we be if we didn't at least attempt to do something about... urban sprawl, was it? Immediately, of course. It sounds pretty pressing."

Tim tightens his grip on her upper thigh, leaning in to nip at her earlobe. "It absolutely is," he reassures, his voice husky in a way that starts an all too familiar ache between her legs.

"You know? I think I need to go to the bathroom, now." Lucy begins to crawl over him, absolutely smothering him with her body in a way that is entirely unnecessary and has them both giggling like the horny idiots they absolutely are, Tim taking the opportunity to cop a gratuitous feel under the guise of pushing her out into the aisle.

"I feel like you're not taking this very seriously," he admonishes, lips twitching as she bends down toward him from the aisle so that they are eye to eye.

"Tap three and a half times," she instructs, slipping her hand behind his neck and pulling him forward for just a tiny taste of what's to come.

He rolls his eyes because what the fuck is a half tap, but it also doesn't stop him from grinning like a moron as he watches the exaggerated sway of her ass while she shamelessly taunts him on her trek down the aisle.

Tim follows her path a few minutes later, tapping three and a — four times and checking over both shoulders one final time before allowing Lucy to pull him into the cubicle by the front of his shirt.

She nearly takes his eye out attempting to pull her sweatshirt over her head once the door is secured.

"Lucy — what the fuck? You're not supposed to get completely naked for airplane sex."