costume

"COMBAT TRAINING!!!" All Might yells, jump-starting you awake. You fell asleep a lot in class, probably because of the youtube poop compilations you stay up all night watching. You look over at the front of the room to see All Might explaining what you're doing today IDK you weren't really listening, something about costumes?

Just then, drawers come out of the wall with boxes with numbers for every student. You see one that says 6 on it, your number.

(side note you replace Ojiro  in this because he sucks and you probably just looked him up because you have no idea who I'm talking about lol)

You change into your costume and meet everyone in ground beta where all might tells you about how you're now all heroes or some shit IDFK. 

You are paired with Hagakure in team i. 

~in the camera room with the other students not fighting~

You feel yourself get goosebumps watching Bakugo over the live feed as he pulls the pin on his hand grenades and ruptures part of the building. "He's so cool." you say to Mina next to you while slightly blushing.

"Oh you wanna kiss him so bad don't you." Mina teases.

"I will not deny that fact but I will not confirm it either." You reply.

"Ah- you just said it was a fact." Mina points out.

"... (SIGH) Please don't tell anyone." 

"Don't worry, y/n I won't."

Before you know it it's already your team's turn as the villains against team B as the heroes. you set up near the bomb and get ready, you have no idea what to predict from Shoto, but that just makes it more fun. Suddenly you see the room freeze as your feet get stuck in the ice around it. You use your quirk to turn the ice into water and do the same where Hagakure is standing so she can get out of the building. Todoroki walks into the room and tries to blast you with ice but you redirect the ice around you and blast ice right back at him; Todoroki of course deflects the ice and blasts you back. This ice dance continues for the next 3 minutes as Hagakure and Shoji are just chilling outside the building playing tic tac toe. The clock eventually ticks down to zero making your team the winner. (yay!).

~time skip to after the combat training~

Back at class 1-A you see a ton of people congratulating Deku for dodging well or something but you're too tired to care. 

You start walking home and collapse onto your bed when you get there. You fall asleep immediately.

~next day~

The next day you go to school and you're going to be doing rescue training at the USJ. "Wow, I can't wait to sit on a school bus for the next 3 hours." You say to yourself sarcastically.

"Alright bus seating arrangements: row 1: Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Lida, row 2: Izuku Midoria and Ochaco Uraraka, row 3: Katsuki Bakugo and y/n l/n-

"WHAT!?!?" You scream internally. "I'm sitting next to Bakugo!? He's going to find out that I like him!" You start blushing like crazy at the thought of you sitting by each other. "Mina!" You whisper yell to the pink-haired girl next to you. "What do I do? He's going to find out!"

"Relax! He probably won't even be looking at you at all during the ride, he'll just be chatting with friends."

"It doesn't matter, even if he doesn't notice me he's going to notice his water bottle boiling like crazy from my quirk activating itself and I won't be able to stop it! He'll pin me down as the source of it and see that I'm into him!" 

"Y/n, he doesn't have a water bottle."

"Oh."

~on the bus~

You try to stare out the window to avoid Bakugo seeing your face.. until he starts talking to you? That wasn't part of the plan!

"Hey uh... your fight with Todoroki yesterday was pretty cool, it looked hard." He says, looking away from you.

At this point, it became too much and your entire head & neck became redder than a tomato, Bakugo would notice it for sure.

"O-oh really? well th-thanks I guess." You mutter.

Shoto overhears this 2 seats in front of you and looks irritated but doesn't say anything.

"UH- I MEAN UH- YOU STILL CAN'T BEAT ME, DUMBASS." 

Mina sees this playing out from behind you and smiles a devious smile.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU EXTRA!?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." Mina replies while making the 😇 face.

"Ah shit she's gonna tell everyone." You think to yourself.

~2 minutes later~

(note: these are all in the dms, not the group chat)

Pikachu: Yo r u and bakubro dating?

Literal rock: y/n + bakugo ☕️???

Tape dispenser: 💥 x💧???

You reply no to each of them individually on your phone. "Not yet at least." You think right as Bakugo leans over to see what you're typing, you slam your phone down onto your lap, staring at him, flustered, with a large red blush going across your face. You look back out the window, your heart pounding. "Ah shit, he definitely knows now." You think to yourself. Bakugo looks at you confused at why you looked upset but shrugs it off and plays subway surfers on his phone for the rest of the ride there.

Hey! I know I updated literally yesterday recently but I want to add more chapters quickly to really get this story started so expect rapid updates for the first few chapters or so.

875 words not including this part

Don't forget to vote if you like this crap

Constructive feedback is always appreciated

And as always,

Shoto is sick, Mineta is a prick, and you can suck my di-