USJ

BTW italics are your thoughts

The bus finally stops at USJ and you group up outside with everyone else. You and the rest of class 1-A are greeted by Thirteen who tells you all about USJ but all you can think about is what happened on that bus.

"Thirteen, where's all might?" Aizawa interrupts. "He was supposed to meet us here."

Tirteen "About that... It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge." 

Aizawa "That's the height of irrationality. All right, should we start then?"

Thirteen "Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three, or four... five... six... seven..."

You let your mind wander off as thirteen talks for the next 10 minutes or so.

~timeskip to when the bad guys show up because im a lazy bitch~

"Ooh... perpel"

"What's that? Is that part of the rescue training?" Kirishima askes.

"Don't move!" Aizawa yells at the class before putting on his goggles and running in.

Aizawa goes and fights a lot of the villains while you and the rest of the class run out of the building. Just as you start running a portal opens up in the ground and more purple mist comes out.

"Hello, we're the League of Villains. I have to split you guys up now."

You get dropped into the water zone and replace Mineta because no one loves him.

A portal opens under you and you fall through it finding yourself above the water zone.

"my costume literally has a water design on it wtf he's dumber than Kaminari. He should at least be able to figure out that I have a water-related quirk."

You fall into the water and look around spotting Asui (Tsu).

"Y/n!" Asui yells out.

 "Hai!" You yell back.

"You get to the ship, I'll find Midoriya."

"k."

You shape the water into a pillar and use it as a platform to get on the ship. Deku arrives with Tsu shortly after.

~timeskip bc i want action~

A giant water hand appears and slices the ship in two causing it to sink. 

"Oh shit, that's not good."

Midoria jumps out of the boat and flicks his finger with one for all towards the water making a whirlpool. Tsu jumps out with you and grabs Deku with her tongue while you freeze the water to keep all the villains stuck in place. 

im too lazy to write the nomu fight so just watch the anime or somthing and pretend ur in the background somewhere

Dont forget to vote if you like this shitty story

sorry for the short chapter btw