4. rampart (ramya parekh)

So I don't know about y'all but I'm sure there's a fair share of you who have had a moment like this so let me lay out the scenario for you.

"Your teammates died and you don't have a support so your left on your own, so you decide since it's the final ring that you set up somewhere in the ring next minute your running into a building to see a rampart with all 4 walls up and 2 sheila waiting for whatever poor souls finds them and that poor soul happens to be you and in a matter of a second they beam you and kill as their teammate shoot at you as well your down in the brutal way possible R.I.P"

I think that rampart needs a rework cause her and ultimate are way to overpowered, yesterday I got on tik tok expecting to see some funny/cool valorant, Apex, overwatch, etc clips but instead I got to see a rampart neostrafing with sheila out bro if you would proof, the video was by nerfhera so go look her up and search through her videos and there is a video of a rampart neostrafing.

Knowing I think she need a damn rework, her more than anyone, make to where she gives her teammate 20 to 50 extra health or she can upgrade part of her gun and her teammates guns every ultimate like level up the mag by 1 making a common, rare, epic or legendary one depending on what mag u already have.

👩‍🏫end👨‍🏫

Who do y'all think needs a rework let me know here bros👉