❄4.A Busy Day ❄

Leaving the guys alone I headed towards My house pad to check, two bundles of joy. Our Home was small, no who am I kidding It's tiny, but it gave us hope at the most desperate times hence this home is everything to me now.

Irene Eonnie was coming out of her room when I entered the house pad. "I will give the rent today to that old hag" she Irked. "Eonnie !! don't call her because she helped us in our times of need. If anything, we should be thankful to her." I said to which she made a face like that of one disgusted "Help? My ass! That oldie did not want us here in the first place. All thanks to Sehun for being the nicest friend we could have in this lifetime." She retorted.

"Eonnie, she is his mother-in-law, we should respect her, and it is not her fault that our fate is a piece of shit, is it?" I said.

"Y/naah just look at yourself...what has happened to you? If it would have been my old Y/n, she would have most probably kicked Mrs. Kim's ass." She chuckled commenting.

"That Y/n understood this world a little late, she was stupid and the current Y/nis done with being stupid," I answered with a straight face handing her the lemongrass tea that we drink together every morning. "Sweetie It is not a crime to be gullible and shut off people. You have become a stone Y/n, what are you punishing yourself for?" she asked, all riled up.

"Eonnie!! Not again. Can we please move on from this topic?" I Whined. "Move on? It is you who needs to move on!! Don't think I am not aware of your Blackouts and anxiety shivers; you still are carrying that pain." she yelled at me. "It is my pain, my burden to carry. Carrying It reminds me of my limitations, my mistakes which I cannot afford to commit again Eonnie! Do you think I enjoy being this miserable and pathetic? I do that because it is my reality." I replied in a dead calm tone.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you. All I want to say is that you deserve happiness Y/naah." she said back hugging me. "I am happy Eonnie. You guys are my happiness. I have yo..." "Eomm-ma" I look towards the stairs and widely smile. "Oh my!! Today my son woke up on his own. How come?" I walked towards my baby, who was rubbing his eyes with his super tiny fist.

Jeong-San

I quickly take him In, my arms and kiss his cheeks

I quickly take him In, my arms and kiss his cheeks. Eonnie tells me to move on but how am I even supposed to  when his carbon copies keep bouncing around me day and night?

Jeong-San my son was a complete copy of his father. Those doe eyes, a tiny mole on the bottom of the lower lip and to top it off, the classic Bunny smile. Gosh! How can this little bunny remind me so much of him?

"Mommy gu monning!" He says with a small smile. "Good morning! Bun" I wished my baby boy putting him on the small dinner table. Sanis is almost three years old now and has started speaking with a little better pronunciation. The coming march is My twins birthday.

Yes, that's right! I have a daughter as well. Ji-Ah, my daughter is almost three years old as well. That girl is a ball of sunshine, always giving away that bunny teeth set. She also has the same eyes as her father. Now you tell me, how supposed to move on.

Ji-Ah

"Mommy Gub Noning!!" Ji-ah sang her way coming down the stairs with her baby steps very slowly

"Mommy Gub Noning!!" Ji-ah sang her way coming down the stairs with her baby steps very slowly. "Nobody is wishing Imi morning today?" Eonnie complained. "Gub noning Imi" My bub wished her Imi (Their version of Imo). "Gu monning Imi" my bun wished as well.

"Okay let us get ready for the day my babies. Y/naah You make the breakfast, I will get them ready In the meantime." Eonnie suggested. "Okay then!! I am leaving, and you two get ready and come to Mommy, okay?" I asked my babies.

"Otay," Jiah said
"Ohki," San said.

I and Eonnie laugh out of our lungs at their cute replies.

I leave our home and head towards the Kitchen, as I reach the Kitchen I see Bethari loading the vegetables in the refrigerator. "Oh Om swastyastu Kak!" she wished me.

I wished her back and started helping her. As soon as we got done with the chores. We heard Mrs. Kim calling me.

"Y/naah! Are you In the Kitchen storeroom?"

"Yes! Mrs. Kim. Tell me what it is?"

"Y/naah When do you plan on paying your rent? Are you trying to leech off my Son-In-Law? As it is whatever you have today is only because of My Son-In-Law."

"I am Sorry Mrs. Kim. We will pay the rent by today without fail."

"You better!! Prepare the breakfast as fast as possible."

Saying that she left. "Why is she so rude all the time," Bethari complained. "It's Okay! Bethari she is an elder let's respect her." I told her giving her a fake glare. "How can you always be so forgiving, Kak." She giggled. "I try!!" I reverted strolling back to the kitchen.,

"Kak, do you know the market was very crowded today" she informed." really? Why so?"

"It is soon the new session time. All the girls in the town are busy shopping for their new college Life. You know how these young girls are." She giggled.

I smiled hearing her words" Nobody knows better than me." I murmured while lighting the gas stove. "Huh? Kak did you say anything?" she asked. I shook my head and started putting the beaten egg onto the pan.

College days!! The memories are still fresh from those days. My college life was a midnight summer dream for me. It was short but precious to me. The thought itself started giving me a flashback of my college days. The days I loved to death, but at the same time the days that gave me a painful bruise on my heart. A bruise that no matter how hard I try I cannot regret.

Those were the best days of my life.

Please vote and comment. 🤗

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄️❄️❄️

Hi Lovelies !!

I am extremely sorry for the late update. The past week has been very stressful for me as my phone got stolen and all my data was unaccessible. I hope you all understand .

Thank You

A small suprise is awaiting you guys!!!