❄️41. The Night We Unite- Part 1❄️

Flashabck 4.5 years back

"Kook, please get a little serious

"Kook, please get a little serious... it's your first business trip, and you need to be prepared," Y/n urged, her voice tinged with concern. She rested her head against her boyfriend's muscular chest, feeling its warmth seep into her back. Jungkook, romantically embracing her from behind, held her close as they savored the enchanting night view from the Hangang Bridge.

"I'll be fine, babe. Chill, I was born to do this. It'll be amazing," Jungkook reassured her, giving her a quick peck on the cheek that instantly turned her face red. Y/n pulled back and turned to face him. "I know, Kook, and that's exactly why you need to give it your best. Many people don't even get this opportunity. While most of your classmates are still searching for internships, you'll be presenting Jeon GI's first-ever apparel launch in the Brazilian market. You're blessed, so make the most of it. Show everyone that you have what it takes to run a company," Y/n encouraged, hyping up her boyfriend.

Jungkook was in awe of her. She humbled him in so many ways, never offending or belittling the privileged life he was born into. With heart eyes, Jungkook caressed her cheek. He leaned in, and Y/n met him halfway, their connection deepening in that tender moment.

Every time their lips met, it was like sparks igniting a passionate fire. Jungkook felt ecstatic, a feeling he hadn't experienced in a long time. This new excitement blossomed in his heart, unlike anything he'd felt before. The longing, the comfort, all combined into a moment of pure bliss.

As he bit her lower lip, she gasped, and in his mischievous way, he pushed his tongue forward to taste her. She was getting breathless, but it was worth it. Her knees felt weak as Jungkook encircled her bare waist with his veiny arm, her crop top exposing just enough. Lost in the moment, she let out a soft moan, surprising both of them. Jungkook smirked, delighted to see his girlfriend so sensitive to his touch.

They had been dating for seven months, and no, they hadn't done "the deed" yet. Jungkook wanted Y/n to feel completely comfortable with him. He wanted her first time to be special, something she could cherish. These seven months had been tough for him, resisting his incredibly attractive girlfriend, but he believed the wait would be worthwhile. His friends, Mingyu and Eunwoo, teased him relentlessly for being so delicate with Y/n, but he didn't care. Her comfort and consent were his top priorities.

Lately, however, his resolve had been weakening. The past two months had seen their makeout sessions becoming more heated, a natural progression for both of them. They were in no rush. The last time they were together, his hands roamed everywhere, leaving Y/n breathless and excited like a woman finding an oasis in a desert.

All this was so new to her, she was excited by the lusty eyes Jungkook will throw at her but at the same time she was too shy to express these strange emotions bottling up in her abdomen..flutterring like butterflies the moment her boyfriend will take her hand in his in front of the whole campus.