3. ╰┈➤ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

╔══════╗
Now playing
Meet me
In the pale
Moonlight
╚══════╝

ˏˋ°•*

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*

love
/lʌv/
Noun
1.
an intense feeling of deep affection.
"babies fill parents with feelings of love"

ˏˋ°•*

"You can come with us Viví!" He blabbers on, trying to 'persuade me' to come on a road trip with him and his friends.

Of course he didn't need to 'persuade me' I wanted to go anyways.

Anything for him.

"Joey, I'd love to come" I smile, stroking his arm to try and calm him down.

"I missed you Y'know?" He spoke up after a brief moment of silence, looking into my eyes.

I missed you more.

I yearn for you.

"I missed you too, Joe" I smile softly, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Let me take you out of this town, travel with me" He puts emphasis on 'me', he wants to make sure I'm with him.

It's a small reach, a big reach, maybe he does want me as I want him.

I flutter my eyelashes, my face growing red at the thought.

"I'd love to Joey"

He's the only home I've ever had.

One group of people that has almost proven my mothers point are people who have a home.

No use in speaking to people who have a home, they don't know what it's like for your home to be where ever you lie your head.

They don't know what it's like for home to be a person.

And as I went back and forth with the wrestling of both of my parents my home, my sanctuary became the boy at the back of the classroom in second period.