Young Justice

So after that you and your father was in the med bay bit of the Justice League watch tower that is in space. Batman trusted you a lot so he didn't mind having to let you in the watch tower. You knew for surten that the sidekicks won't be happy about this. Speaking of them, Batman had to deal with them as they have caused some trouble at Cadmus. A place you had always assumed was doing evil. Thankfully they went in the place and investigated it.

Green Arrow: how is she doing

Martian Manhunter: she is doing good for now. I've tried to stop the bleeding but she has already lost a lot of blood. She is going to need more.

Green Arrow: okay. Call me when she's awake.

Martian Manhunter: I will

You and Green Arrow leave the med bay to go to his quarters. Once you arrived he let you in and your saw Green Arrow's stuff and Black Canary's stuff but also there were pictures of you. You walked to them and one showed the time when you had beaten him. Green Arrow was behind you when you were looking at the photo. You looked at him and then turned your attention back to the photos.

Green Arrow: so how are you doing Y/n? You see people who work for your captors after eleven years and one stabs your mom.

Y/n: (turns head and on his visor) How about you? She is your wife after all old man.

Green Arrow: she's my girlfriend, were not married yet and yes I'm doing great.....wait did you just call me old man?

Y/n: (nods head)

Green Arrow: I'm not old

Y/n: (on visor) someday you will be

Green Arrow: haha really funny.

One week later

After the events of Cadmus and your mission, your mother was taking time to rest and relax whilst you were sat in your room upgrading your suit. Then your Father came into the room with some news that would definitely change your life.

Oliver: so Y/n there is this younger Justice League being formed and I was thinking that maybe you'd like to join them.

Y/n:(on visor) whos in this team

Oliver: well there's Robin, Aquapac, Kidflash, Connor A superman clone and Miss Martian.

Y/n: (on visor) I'll think about it.

Oliver: well your mother has decided to train them and if you want you can stay there.

Y/n: (on visor) fine I'll go, but I'll be back here on weekends.

Oliver: I'm not forcing you to go

Y/n: (on visor) I know, I am interested in joining them

With Batman

Batman: This cave was the original secret sanctuary Of the Justice League. We're calling it into service again. Since you 4 are determined to stay together and fight The good fight, you'll do it on League terms. Red Tornado volunteered to live here and be Your supervisor. Black canary's in charge of training. I will deploy you on missions.

Robin:Real missions?

Flash: Yes, but covert. The League will still handle the obvious stuff. There's a reason we have these big targets on our chests.

Aquaman: But Cadmus proves the bad guys are getting smarter. Batman needs a team that can operate on the sly.

Batman: The 6 of you will be that team.

Robin: Cool! Wait. 6?

Batman: This is the Martian Manhunter's niece Miss Martian and this is Soundwave, Black Canary's protégé.

You, Green Arrow, Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter enter the room.
Miss Martian steps forward to meet the team whilst you stay back with Green Arrow. Miss Martian on the way here tried to start a conversation with you but all you gave her when she said hi to you was a nod.

Miss Martian: hi

Kidflash: Liking this gig more every minute. Welcome aboard. I'm Kid Flash. That's Robin. Aqualad. It's cool if you forget their names.

Miss Martian: I'm honored to be included

Everyone except Superboy went to greet Miss Martian and no one had said anything yet to you.

Robin: Hey, Superboy. Come meet Miss M

Then Superboy went to say hi to her

Miss Martian: I like your T-shirt.

She says this whilst she morphs her to shirt into having the same colors on hers, the white changes to black and the red cross stays the same. With everyone talking to her no one noticed Aqualad make his way over to you.

Aqualad: so your Soundwave? Cool suit, it looks really advanced.

Y/n: (nods head)

Aqualad: silent type?

Green Arrow: hes mute, well without his mask on he his.

Aqualad: Green Arrow, it is good to see you here but I thought he was Canary's Protégé so why are you next to him and not Canary?.

Green Arrow: well as you can see Black Canary is healing in a medical room and I'm his father so I thought I'd come with him here.

Aqualad: and if your the father that makes Canary the Mother right?

Green Arrow: indeed

Aqualad: interesting. What can you do Soundwave?

Y/n: (on visor) I am really smart, an inventor if you will. I am strong and fast but my abilities you will get to see on missions. Am I safe to assume your the leader?

Aqualad: I'm not sure who the leader is, we haven't done our first team mission yet.

Y/n: (on visor) im glad I get to go on the teams first mission. Anyway do you know if there are any rooms spare as I'm going to stay here for the week and come home on weekends. I also need a lab.

Aqualad: i don't know where they are but let's go find one together shall we?

Y/n: (on visor) okay

Then the pair went off to find two rooms that you could use.

And that is the end for this chapter. I like to thank you guys for reading and voting on this story. I hope you have a great time doing whatever and see you in next chapter. Goodbye.