Drop Zone

You and your team was flying to an island on a covert recon mission. You was sat in a seat and looked out the window. Miss Martian spoke up.

Miss Martian: We're approaching Santa Prisca.

We all see the island clearing but you go back to thinking. Thinking about what happened back in Mount Justice.

Batman: Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source Of a dangerous and illegal neosteroid-- A strength enhancing drug sold under the street name "Venom. " Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory Is still operating at full capacity, But all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones.

Batman said all this to team and then turns his back to look at the map. When Robin speaks he turns his head around, looking at the boy wonder.

Robin: So who's in charge?

Batman: Work that out between you.

Robin silently nods to his father words and smiles. You come out your trance and look at him. He is still smiling.

Miss Martian: Drop zone "A" in 30.

Miss Martian said this whilst piloting the Bio Ship. Aqualad got up and switched his costume colour to a more suitable colour. A colour blending into the night. His seat goes back into the ship as this happens.

Aqualad: Ready.

Miss Martian: Putting bioship in camouflage mode.

The bio ship flys just above the waters that make up the ocean. It also turns into camouflage mode so that way it won't get caught by enemy eyes. Aqualad is then dropped into the sea below and he swims, slashing at the net and running up onto the sand. He disarms some machines.

Aqualad: Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data is now on a continuous loop. Move in.

The bio ships goes over Aqualad and stops at Drop Zone B. Where Robin, Kidflash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Soundwave get up.

Miss Martian: Drop zone B.

Miss Martian makes it so some latches come down from the bio ship and we hook ourselves to them. Everyone starts to change their suits colour. So do you. Just imagine instead of it being purple its only black.

Kidflash: How cool is this?

Miss Martian: Very impressive.

Kidflash: Uh, that works, too. Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech.

Superboy: No capes, no tights. No offense.

Miss Martian: It totally works for you In that you can totally do good work in those clothes.

We all then when down the holes in the bio ship and landed on the island. With Superboy leaving a big crater.

Superboy: Knew I didn't need a line.

Robin: And yet creating a seismic event May not have helped us much with the covert.

Miss Martian: Aqualad, drop "B" is go.

Aqualad: Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP.

Robin: Roger that.

You and your team start to make your way to the factory. Passing the scenery and nature of the island along the way like waterfalls. Robin pulls out his holo map and Superboy hears something.

Superboy: Did you hear that?

Kidflash: Uh, no. Wait. Is this a super hearing thing?

Miss Martian: You do have great ears.