3~ Helping her with Saree

Hum the rozmarra ke,
Ek tarah ke kitne sawale mein uljahe,
Unke jawabo ke jaise mile,
Jharne thande pani ke, Ho ravani mein,
Uchae pahado se beh ke,
Tehre talabo se jaise mile,
Tum kya mile, tum kya mile.
Hum na rahe hain hum,
Tum kya mile........

___________

Abhimanyu's sleep got disturb when he heard.-

Then tuck it in, nice and flat and then turn and tuck as you go repeating.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sit up and saw how Bani's back is facing him and she is trying to wear a Saree.

" What are you doing."

He asked making her startle. She turn to him then said.

" This Saree. I don't know how to wear it so I am taking help from youtube."

He blinked his eyes then chuckled slightly and climb down from bed.

" What's so funny."

She is already irritated cause of this Saree and his laugh ain't helping a bit.

" Nothing. You carry on."

He said and went into the bathroom to freshen up. She sighed and moved her eyes towards her mobile.

" I should play another Video. She is not a good teacher."

She murmured and played another video and again started to wear the Saree while listening and watching the Video carefully.

Abhimanyu came out of the bathroom in fresh clothes while drying his wet hair with towel. He stopped on his track.

" What happened now?"

He asked seeing her sitting on bed with pissed off expression on face. Some part of Saree is resting on her shoulder as if she is covering herself with blanket while he could see that draping of Saree is still imperfect.

" You are not able to wear it?"

He asked thinking that it could be the reason. Bani moved her gaze at him and nodded.

" Then wear suit or something."

He said.

" No. Badi-ma gave me this to wear today and I cannot hurt her."

She replied immediately. Abhimanyu took a deep breath and threw his towel on couch.

" Then....Try again. You will surely learn it."

He said and walked towards the dressing table to grab something from drawer. Bani looked at him utter shock.

" What type of husband you are. Can't you help your wife."

She asked and he smiled hearing 'your wife' from her mouth.

" Didn't you say that you do not want me to touch you?"

He asked after turning his gaze at her.

" Haa but- wait. You know how to drape Saree?"