14~ Abhi taking stand for his wife

___________

Aisha went to Mahima's room with Mayur. She had some basic conversation with Mahima then came to the point.

" Decision time is getting closer, Jiji and I want my son to get the throne. But Abhimanyu is being hurdle between my son's success."

Aisha said and Mahima chuckled.

" From the starting I hate Abhimanyu's Parents. Moreover, I am the daughter of Rajvansh's too so, My son also has some rights in the property of Rajvansh."

Aisha and Mayur's expression stiffened for a second until Mayur said.

" Okay then, Our sons will get everything half and equal."

Aisha instantly looked at her husband shockingly which Mahima noticed.

" Your wife doesn't seem to be liking your decision."

Mahima said.

" I will make her understand, Jiji but for now think of something cause that girl, Abhimanyu's wife seems intelligent. She will surely convince Abhimanyu to do something. I am afraid that what if he started to ask for his rights too."

Mahima laughed slightly after hearing Mayur.

" You are so naive my younger brother. That Abhimanyu is same like his father. He can never disrespect Raina Bhabhi and Ved bhaiya but his wife...."

She tilted her head slighly.

" His wife will do every possible which she won't find good for her husband and just like this, We will create such situation where Abhimanyu will be stuck between Raina bhabhi and his wife."

Mayur and Aisha smiled amusingly.

" If he will choose bhabhi over his wife, then Bani will get hurt and if he will choose Bani over Bhabhi, Then Bhabhi will get hurt. The poor man will get crush between his Badi maa and his wife, then how will he get to focus on his work. Moreover, Our Raina bhabhi is so innocent that we can fill her mind very easily....Bas ek chingari lagane ki deri hai, Aag khud fail jayegi."

( It is just a delay of putting a spark, the fire will spread itself.)

Mahima said with an evil smile on lips. Whereas, Three of them just want that Throne for their sons. By getting their work done, Aisha and Mayur will not delay in getting Mahima out of the way and same goes to Mahima. The greed of power and money is overpowering their mind and they are ready to become the enemy of their own family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IN AFTERNOON.

" Bani, Beta. Can you oil my hair."

Saraswati asked while sitting with Mahima and Aisha. Nitya and Raina are out for some work.

" Sure Dadi."

Bani agreed gladly then went to her side and took the bottle of oil from Saraswati then stood behind Saraswati who is sitting on couch. She started to oil her hair while quietly listening to Mahima, Aisha talk. The conversation was all okay for a while until Mahima said something related to Bani and Abhi's mother.

" Vaise, Abhi's wife is same like his mother. Isn't she?"

Saraswati smiled and nodded. Perhaps, she didn't find Mahima's tone strange but Bani did but she chose to ignore it.

" Hmm, Just like she used to convince A....Anand Bhaiya, for asking his rights from family."

Mahima tried to taunt and stuttered while saying Abhimanyu's father name.