25~ His Little Temptress

___________

Abhimanyu squeezed his eyes when he felt water droplets sprinkling over his face. He took a deep breath and turn himself to other side and snuggled his face into pillow. Bani was sprinkling water from her hair.

" Arey! Uth jaiye ab."

( wake up now.)

Bani said while shooking his shoulder. He sighed and again lay on his back. His eyes opened slowly and caught the view of his wife. Her hair in wet while she is in bathrobe. She must have woke up before him today. He moved his gaze around the room and found themselves in new bedroom of their. Smile appeared on his lips and he looked at her when she said.

" Good morning."

And she pecked his lips then climb down from bed. He sit up and stare at her who went to closet and came back with two sarees of her.

" Which one?"

She asked and he pointed at the left one.

" I will pick this one."

He chuckled as she picked the right one. Her habit won't change ever.

" You get ready fast. You remember na that its Ranveer's wedding today."

Bani said after going inside the closet to wear her Saree. He stretched his arms and eventually went to take bath. When he came back, he didn't find Bani in room instead she has put his clothes on bed which is ironed.

In this Mansion, Only these two are living with some maids and few bodyguards. Agasthya and Ranveer are settled. Ram is the only one who is staying with them in this Mansion.

Abhimanyu came downstairs while buttoning up his kurta and saw his wife saying something to the maid who nodded and walked away from there.

Bani widen her eyes slightly when two hands wrapped around her bare waist from behind.

" What are you doing. Everyone are staring."

She said, getting flustered by Maids chuckle. Abhimanyu gave them look with small smile on lips and they all walked away from there, leaving the couple alone

" Now, Nobody is here."

He whispered after putting his chin against her shoulder.

" I love you."

She smiled, hearing his confession and he kissed her earlobe. She turn around at him and looked down at his open buttons so she started to button up his kurta but will he let her do anything, No. He started to rub his nose against her affectionately. She giggled and eventually completed her work.

" There is only one things missing in our life."

He said and Bani thinned her eyebrows.

" What."

His lips tug slightly in teasing smile.

" Me, You and our children."

She blushed and looked down shyly. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

" Let's go."