Arrival

3rd Person P.O.V

Beca stepped out of the taxi and looked around. The campus was filled with people. She grabbed her stuff from the trunk of the taxi. She was greeted by an over eager person who told her where to go. Beca heard loud music blasting from a car and turned to see who it was. Inside a small Prius was a guy around her age. He had light brown hair dark eyebrows and a grin on his face. He began to mimic air guitar to the song for her until the car sped off again. She chuckled slightly before the greeter snapped her back to attention. 

"... and here is your official BU rape whistle. Don't blow it unless it's actually happening." 

Beca nodded and put it in her mouth jokingly before wandering off.

* * *  

Beca entered her room and saw an Asian girl sticking things on her wall. Everything was white. 

"Hey. You must be Kimmy Jin. I'm Beca." She said looking at her. 

Kimmy Jin just stared. She looked sort of angry. Awkward. 

"No English?" Beca asked. "Yes English? Just tell me where you're at with English." Beca finished and began unpacking.

 * * *

Jesse walked down the hallway counting all he door number hoping to spot his own. 'Ah. 107' He said and knocked on the door.

"You can come in." Someone said from inside.

Jesse turned the door handle and walked inside. His eyes landed on a 6'5 man fixing the lightbulb. 

"Hey what's up?" The man greeted.

"What happened to the light?" Jesse asked trying to get a better look. 

"It's an LED light and it's overheating. LED lights generate less heat than incandescent bulbs, but they can still overheat due to lack of proper heat dissipation. Overheating is going to pose a fire risk and it'll burn out faster."

"So what are you going to do?" Jesse asked trying to wrap his head around some of the words he just said.

"I'm going to replace it within an incandescent bulb because those are so much easier to manage." He replied before stepping down from the stool.

Jesse wondered if he even needed it at his height.

"Sorry bout that. I'm Jacob, this is Benji."

Jacob hovered over Jesse intimidating him. Jacob was tall and muscular. He looked like a professional  basketball player.

Jesse looked to the right and saw a smaller version of Jacob with curly brown hair. Benji was hanging up a tie fighter on his side of the room.

"I'm Benji. You must be Jesse." The short one said walking over. 

The room was large and could fit three people. Jacob's side of the room had a few posters of cars and a tool box under his bed. 

"And you must be kidding. Wow!" Jesse said staring at Benji's side which was decorated with Star Wars stuff. 

"Looking at it now, I can see that it's a bit much." Benji replied. "I can take it down." He quickly added. 

"No, no way. I mean, it took a second for my eyes to adjust, but I can roll with this." Jesse said. 

"Look, just so you know, I'm not a total nerd. I also happen to be super into close-up magic." Benji said pulling out a small rodent from his sleeve. 

"Dude, that's awesome!" Jesse said impressed, "How long was that little guy in there?"