eine

takemichi was getting ready to a job at a gala. she has been hired to assassinate the leader of bonten. takemichi had just finished her makeup she did a smokey eye look.

the girl strapped two little daggers just below the sides of her waist. she walked to her gun safe and grabbed grabbed her 9mm suppressed pistol.

She then began putting on her dress. She was dressed in a body-hugging, navy blue velvet maxi dress with an off-the-shoulder neckline. the sides featured a paneled skirt and risky hip cut-outs. The dress' top has a mock corset bodice with the signature ruching at the cup, and the form-fitting skirt has a dramatic flare. She wore the figure-flattering dress with the ankle-strapped, dark-black stilettos.

the heels of the stilettos could also become weapons. she quickly grabbed a sliver clutch and put essentials including her 9mm into the clutch.

finally she made outside her bedroom and made her way to the front door and locked it before walking to the chauffeur who was waiting for her.

once she got into the chauffeur, he closed the door behind them and the car began to drive away from her apartment building.

once they arrived at the location, there were already a lot of people around the place looking at the house where the party was being held.

she soothed her nerves and started waited for the man to open the car door. the chauffeur opened the door for her again and wished her good luck on the mission ahead of her.

he handed the entry ticket to get in. takemichi politely thanked the man and went on her way.

takemichi walked with confidence up to the front of the gated house and showed the guards her ticket. the guards opened two big mahogany doors, which opened into a spacious foyer.

the foyer, with its high ceilings and opulent crystal chandeliers, casts a warm and inviting glow, setting the stage for the evening's festivities.

intricate marble flooring, adorned with intricate patterns, adds an element of sophistication. takemichi walked into the gala, she looked and around and saw men and women in gorgeous gowns and tuxedos that speak in high fashion.

as she walked farther into the gala she saw a magnificent ballroom that takes one's breath away.

towering ceilings adorned with intricate moldings and delicate frescoes create an ambiance of timeless beauty.

large, arched windows span the walls, allowing natural light to pour in during the day, while at night, the room is bathed in a soft, romantic glow from strategically placed crystal chandeliers.

the ballroom is adorned with exquisite decorations, meticulously chosen to complement the theme of the gala. elaborate floral arrangements grace every table, their vibrant colors and delicate fragrance infusing the air.

the room is thoughtfully arranged to accommodate both intimate conversations and lively dancing, with a spacious parquet dance floor at its center.

as the night progressed, the air grew thick with tension, each guest maintaining a careful facade of composure. takemichi sharp eyes scanned the crowd, searching for any signs of the oyabun presence. and then, as if guided by fate, their gazes locked across the room, a moment of shared recognition that sent an electric shock through her veins.

the oyabun, an young man draped in a tailored suit adorned with intricate dragon motifs, stood tall at the center of the gathering, his black cold eyes piercing through the crowd. he, too, had sensed the unspoken challenge in takemichi gaze, a flicker of determination that threatened to unravel the delicate balance of power within bonten.

takemichi was nervous after locking eyes with the oyabun while grand gala reached its climax as the crowd swirled in a sea of elegance and revelry. all eyes turned to the raised platform where the oyabun and two of the executives stood, an enchanting figure in their midst. a glass of champagne in hand, the three a raised it high, catching the attention of the entire gathering.

"ladies and gentlemen," the oyabun's voice carried through the ballroom, captivating their attention. "tonight, we toast to the rise of bonten."

a murmur of agreement and applause filled the air as glasses clinked in unison. but in the midst of this jubilant moment, darkness descended upon the room. the once radiant space plunged into blackness, leaving guests bewildered and alarmed.

takemichi's heart raced as the opportunity she had been waiting for materialized. in the chaos, she swiftly pocketed a small device, triggering a smoke screen that further obscured the surroundings. utilizing her stealth and knowledge of the ballroom's layout, she deftly navigated through the disoriented crowd, honing in on her ultimate target—the elusive oyabun.

the absence of light offered the girl an advantage, their previous interactions fueling her determination. the element of surprise was her ally, and she capitalized on it with unwavering resolve. takemichi nimble footsteps carried her closer to the oyabun, as she prepared to face the criminal mastermind head-on.

within the haze of smoke, the girl's senses heightened. her trained instincts guided her movements as she engaged in a ferocious struggle with the oyabun. their strikes were swift and precise, their respective skill sets weaving a dance of power and cunning.

blows were exchanged, each combatant displaying their mastery of combat arts. takemicihi agility and resourcefulness clashed with the oyabun's calculated brutality. the sound of impact reverberated through the darkness, their battle a symphony of determination and desperation.

the fight teetered on a delicate balance, each participant driven by their own unyielding spirit. exhaustion and pain threatened to overtake them, forcing a momentary pause in the relentless contest.

then, as suddenly as it had vanished, the light returned to the ballroom, revealing the aftermath of their fierce duel. gasps and cries erupted from the crowd as they beheld the scene before them—a tableau of shattered decorations and bruised combatants.

but the girl was nowhere to be found.

takmichi seizing the moment of distraction, she had melted into the shadows once more, vanishing from sight. the crowd, awestruck and bewildered, could only speculate on the events that had unfolded.

takemichi ran out of the gala. she had messed up big time and knowing bonten they were going to be chasing her down. she made a mad dash towards the train station but before, her speed masked behind the noise of the crowded street. once inside the station, the brunette scanned the crowd, looking for any sign of her pursuers.

takemichi didn't see anyone behind her. she had gotten away from them. as she sat on the train she got weird looks of course. but soon enough she arrived at her stop back at the apartment.

 but soon enough she arrived at her stop back at the apartment

if you made it to the end, then welcome to   my new story. it took me at least a month to world build and build up this story. i will still do stupid f!cks and this one.