𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐁𝐮𝐭...𝐧𝐨𝐰..𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲?? 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

_____________

"Mhh~ ah~ a- l-let me go- master- please-"

Jungkook looked down at the squirming boy who had tears running down his cheeks with heavy dark eyes fired up with lust and love.

"Don't struggle, love, tonight is for you, and you only. And both you and I are going to enjoy it to the fullest."

Taehyung looked petrified. He didn't know why as he had already been used countless times before but..

Jungkook's sudden change in personality was scaring him.

"Ahh-mmh~!!"

The brunette male threw his head back, moaning as Jungkook licked him more through the thin silk of his boxers.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's sensitivity. The way he was resisting even though he wanted it.

"No- p-please- beat me up- k-kill me!! Don't aghh- do this.."

Taehyung begged messily, more tears slipping out of his honey brown doe eyes.

Jungkook frowned at this. Taehyung was desperate to not be touched, why?

But then he internally grinned. The brunnette would forget everything through the sensational feeling that Jungkook was going to give him.

"Don't resist."

And that's when the boy shut up, immediately remembering his place.

Whatever happens to him, happens. His existence doesn't matter to anyone anyways.

It's not like he could stop this anyways. His arms were tied loosely behind his back with thick rope and he was blindfolded, so he couldn't see anything that was about to happen.

He suddenly yelped when the boxers were torn off.

Jungkook's eyes grew darker. His feast was about to begin.

"Hmm-AHH~~ MASTER!!!"

Taehyung's hips bucked as he felt Jungkook take him into his mouth.

It wasn't supposed to sound lewd, but it did.

Jungkook's head bobbed up and down on his length as he screamed, trying to protest yet being drowned in pleasure.

When it stopped for a minute, Taehyung finally caught his breath.

Jungkook smirked at the flabbergasted Taehyung, who was utterly speechless.

"Haha- I've only started and you're already drooling."

Jungkook cooed teasingly, when in reality he was even more turned on.

"I- mhh~"

Taehyung tried to talk but was yet again cut off by Jungkook licking, sucking and biting at his neck.