♡ Chapter-2 ♡

♤♤♤
◇◇◇

Hriday POV-

Today was my last day in Devgarh as per as my plan. I'm going to leave around 3 a.m. tomorrow so today again after the prayers and sword fight practice I took a shower and slept for some time. I will meet my family in evening so now I'm going to spend my time with the children of my soldier friends who love me a lot. They come to me for hearing stories of wars, learn basics of sword fighting, they also learn some new words daily and play with me a lot. They love me more than my family and always say that they want to become like me, but I don't... I don't want that because I don't want them to have a loveless and terrible life like me. After spending nearly 3 hours with all of them, I went to meet my family as it was now 6 in the evening. I know that they try to give me love, show affection and care but that's not somewhere real. I just don't want to break their hearts as I have suffered loneliness.

I went to meet my Maa Saheb first, I will not meet Pita ji as I don't want to ruin his mood by showing my face.

"Pranam! Maa Saheb" I spoke and she smiled.

"Aayiye Hari, hum to kab ki aap ki raah dekh rahe the! Aap subah milne aate hain par aaj deri kardi."

"Come Hari, How long I have been looking for you! You come to meet me in the morning but today you're late." She began with slight smile.

"Ji bas yunhi thoda vishraam kar rahe the."

"Yes, I was taking some rest." I replied.

"Hari, sab theek to hai na? Kall sandhya se hume kuch bechaini si ho rahi hai!"

"Hari, Is everything alright? I have been feeling a bit uneasy since last evening!" She muttered.

Ahh! A mother's heart can feel everything. Yeah last evening I told Dada-Dadi Saheb about my little plan and she's feeling uneasy but unfortunately I can't tell her.

"Ji nahi Maa Saheb, everything is good. Why are you feeling uneasy? Just leave it, don't think about it and tell me how was your day?" I questioned to change the topic.

"Everything is going good. Karthik and your father were discussing new policies for Veergarh and Devgarh today. Sanjeevika also came and asked about you." She mentioned.

I kissed her forehead and touched her feet before saying goodbye. She blessed me. After that I went to meet Bhai-Bhabi Saheb, surprisingly Sanjeevika was also there.

"Pranam, Bhai Saheb!" I was going to touch his feet as he's 4 years older than me but he did not let me instead hugged me.

"Bhai pair nahi chute athva gale lagte hain." He directed smilingly.

"Pranam, Bhabi Saheb!" I joined my hands as she also came with Sanjeevika.

"Ji!" She replied softly.

"How are you Hriday? You are changed, how did you became such a well built man in this short period?" He questioned as we all sat on the couch.

"I'm good Bhai Saheb. How are you? We met 8 months ago and you didn't noticed me very well, I have this strong body from many years." I laughed.

"Arreee, koi hume bhi bulayega? Humse to koi baat hi nahi krta!"

"Hey, will someone call me too? No one talks to me at all!" Sanjeevika complained.

We all chuckled.

"To hum subah se kis se baat kar rahe hai agar apko koi nahi bulata, hn?"

"So who am I talking to since morning if no one calls you, hn?" Bhabi saheb joked.

I was noticing that everyone is happy with each other, no one needs me so why not leave?

We talked for some more minutes and it was getting late so I left from there after saying bye. And at last I went to meet my grandparents as I wanted to spend more time with them.

"Arrey, Hriday aao aapki hi partiksha thi."

"Oh, Hriday come, we were waiting for you." Dadi Saheb said.

"To hume lagta hai aapne apna nirrnay badal liya hoga."

"So I think you might have changed your mind." Dada Saheb guessed.

"Ji nahi, you know that I am a man of my words. I don't want to change my mind, I am leaving tomorrow early in the morning." I stated.

I spent my time there, they tried to convince me but I am fed up with everything. They were going to tear up but I consoled them and told them to stay strong. It was now 9 in the evening and sleep was nowhere near me. I was just repeating whatever happened with me in the past and yes I was hurt deep inside. I was tired of their love they used to show like I was pathetic. Now I just wanted to go far from here and never come back. I didn't even cried in front of anyone only I know how heavy my heart is.

I went for a walk through every place where I used to spend my time because I was not feeling sleepy. It was past 11 when I came back to my room and started settling it for the last time.

I woke up at 3 in the morning and after praying, I left for my journey.

I don't know what my life holds for me but yesterday was the last day of my blue life. I just want to go very far from everything and everyone, Even from myself. Walking towards the forest I was just replaying everything and somewhere I am glad that I left that miserable life. It was now 5 in the morning and I will reach there in 2 hours. I just pray that no one worries about me and live their life happily.

◇◇◇

So, How will Hriday survive there?

Will he feel guilty about leaving his mother, sister and grandparents?

Will he ever forget his miserable past?

See you in the next part!

Please show your love by voting. I will be very thankful♥︎

             ♤♤♤