♡ Chapter-4 ♡

♤♤♤

◇◇◇

Tejaswini POV-

Last evening I won the match of sword fighting with Bhai Saheb and now he has to fulfill his promise, as he said that he will go for hunting with me. I love hunting very much but Pita Saheb do not let me go alone without Bhai Saheb. He says it's so dangerous, there are chances of sudden attack from animals but I think that I can prevent myself. Anyways, leave it we will be going for hunting in some hours.

"Bhai Saheb, Bhai Saheb" I was continuously calling him as he was busy checking some important letters.

"Ruko Tejas, hume dekhne do dhyaan se!"

"Wait Tejas, let me look carefully!" He ordered.

"You are saying this from last 10 minutes Bhai Saheb. Let's go or we will be late in the evening." I whined.

"Tejas, humari baat suno, dekho aaj hume ye zaruri karya krna hai, raatri tak ye saare patr dhyaan se dekhne hai. Hum vachan dete hai k kall ko hum shikaar k liye aavashya jayenge."

"Tejas, listen to me, look today I have to do this important work, have to check these letters carefully till tonight. I promise we will go for hunting tomorrow." He declared.

"Parantu Bhai Saheb, hume kitne maas hogye, aap pehle bhi do baar nahi lekar gaye hume."

"But Bhai Saheb, how many months have been passed, you didn't take me twice before." I complained.

"Please compromise Teju." He pleaded and I returned to my chamber downheartedly.

I was really sad because I wanted to go for hunting so badly. I can go alone, if everyone is stubborn in my family I also have their blood. I am stubborn too. I know I have to do something to go for hunting.

I was planning that I should go alone without telling anyone by just taking 2 soldiers with me who guard my chamber at night and are my good friends. After thinking so much. I finalized this plan.

I will leave tomorrow at the time when everyone will be in the royal court and will try to return as soon as possible. I don't think that anyone will get to know about this but if someone did, They will kill me by just scolding. But now, I am going to do what I thought no matter what.

As I was thinking all this Yami suddenly spoke "Kya soch rahi hain aap devi ji?"

"What are you thinking devi ji?"

I did not even know when she came as I was so lost into planning to go for hunting.

"N-nothing, what will I think?" I replied.

"Let's go then, have lunch because after that we are going to villages, you know that na?" She reminded.

"Ahh, yes." I said.

We go to villages of our kingdom 4 times a month i.e. 1 day every week to check up on the comforts and resources of ladies. So, Today is the day we are going but after coming back I have to talk to the soldiers about my little plan.

"Yes, let's go". I replied shortly.

As we were having lunch I noticed Bhai Saheb was not here, it means he really had important work. At lunch we usually talk and have a quality time with each other.

"Tejaswini, you two are going to visit villages today?" Pita saheb asked.

"Ji Pita ji." I smiled.

"Don't forget to take some soldiers with you." He directed.

"Yes Pita Saheb" I assured.

He loves us a lot. Whenever we go somewhere he sends a group of soldiers with us. He wants us safe and happy everytime. I love him so much, no I love my family very much. I am extremely thankful to god for giving me such a gracious family. I pray that everyone gets this love and care from their loved ones.

It was now past 12 as we were done with our lunch early today. We were now ready to go for the visit. When we went their we observed that 2 villages were well organized but a village caught my attention because the women their were so petite and men were looking like they are the dominants. I noted that and told Pita Saheb everything about the village so that he can investigate it. I was honestly so sad after looking at the submissive state of women there but now I am feeling light after explaining everything to Pita ji as he will definitely do something about it.

However, now I have to focus on my plan cause I am going to talk to the soldiers who will be helping me.

"Pranam" I said to both of them by joining my head and bowing a little as they were older than me.

"Pranam Princess" They replied bowing their head.

I discussed my plan with them but they panicked a little because if Pita ji gets to know about this then they are dead. I mean not really but they will have to listen a lot from Pita and Bhai Saheb.

But as they know me well, they agreed after a lot of discussion. So we finalized that we will go an hour before everyone will leave for court and we will try to return at the time of lunch. And yesss, I was super excited for hunting because I was going after so many months. So, I happily returned to my chamber.

As I changed and was about to go to sleep Yamini came running looking tensed.

"Tej listen to me, we have not discussed the important thing today!" She panted.

"What? Tell me Yami I am getting scared! Is everything alright? What we have not discussed?" I urged.

"How can you forget Teju, we have not thought about what are going to have in lunch tomorrow! We need to tell the cooks about that in the morning!" She chattered.

"Ohh, you scared me girl! I thought it was something serious. And for lunch-"

Oh no I suddenly remembered that I will not be in the palace at that time because I will be out for hunting and if she will not see me she will definitely tell everyone about that and will make them worried. What will I do then?

"Hey, where are you lost?" She questioned.

Now I have to tell her otherwise she will definitely do something wrong.

So, I told her my plan and now she's scared. But I made her promise me that she will not tell anyone and will help me.

◇◇◇

So, what do you think Yamini will digest her plan?

What if Chandrajeet finds out before she leaves?

What if her plan doesn't work?

See you in the next part!

Please show your love by voting. I will be very thankful♥︎

Do vote guys..... I am getting views but not votes... If you like something you have to appreciate it in some way so why are you hesitating here.

PLEASE DO VOTE.

♤♤♤