14

**Sorry for any mistakes**

**Couple of days ago before Riyah birthday**

~Kamari Wright~

I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth while i scrolled on my phone.

I seen a text from Brook ass, knowing she was on some shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brook

Im not lying Kamari i am pregnant and it's yours. You the last nigga i slept with.

Me

Ion believe yo ass. Can't be my damn baby.

Brook

Ok so take a dna test then kamari. What i gotta lie for????????? I can set the appointment up tomorrow so that you can take a damn test that you and i both know the answer to🙄

Me

Nahhh ion know the answer to shit, but gone head and sat dat bitch up so i can get this shit over with and be done with yo ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spit out the tooth paste washing my mouth and face then rinsed my mouth with some mouth wash.

A nigga was stressed.

Thinking about that Baby possibly being mines was fucking scary.

Not only did i have to deal with Brook ass, but i also had a whole other life to take care of. And then on top of that i know this shit was gone break Riyah real bad.

I promised her that it was me and her in this shit and i done fucked around and slipped up.

Im like Jay, i cant lose

Riyah. She's everything i wanted and i still managed to fuck it up.

I walked out my bathroom that was connected to my room and walked straight into my closet.

I slipped on a plain black tee, some grey nike sweats, black socks with my yeezy slides on.

A nigga wasn't trynna do too much since i was just coolin today.

Been bustin my ass all week long.

Normally Riyah ass would be laid out on my bed still sleep, but she been distant with my ass after Brook said she was pregnant.

But fuck that.

Allat distant shit and not talking to me ain't gone cut it.

I texted ha phone letting her know i was on the way, but beforehand i was gone stop and get ha some breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into ha apartment, nothing but the morning sun shining through her windows.

I sat the food down on the kitchen island and went down the hall to ha room.

I seen ha still sleeping and it was going on 12 in the afternoon.

I lightly shook her trying to wake ha up. "Come on Riyah get up for me" i spoke as i kept shaking her.

After a minute or two she starred in ha sleep instantly mugging nobody in particular making me chuckle a little.

Lil girl stayed with a mug on ha face, crust and all.

"Kamari leave me the fuck alone" she mumbled pulling the covers back over her head. "Nah ma get up, i got food and we need to talk.

She sat up fast as hell when I mentioned food.

Fat ass.

"I heard food. And what we gotta talk about?" She frowned scooting out the bed slipping on huh fluffy white slides and walked out the room with me hot on ha tail.

She had on these black satin shorts with fringes at the end of em and dat ass was jigging.

"Kamari!" She said bringing out of my thoughts.

"Huh"

"I asked what do we have to talk about" she asked eating the hash brown.

I smacked my lips and sat next to her. "We need to talk about how yo ass been distant lately, cause i hope its not because of that nigga you been hanging around" i stated looking at her as she looked at the hash brown she was eating.

"I mean you seemed stressed, and plus you was barely hitting me up so that's why i just gave you your space that way you would just come to me about whatever it is that's been bothering you" she shrugged taking another bite from the hash brown.

I groaned rubbing my hands down my face.

Shorty was right.

A nigga was stressed.

"My bad ma" I apologized looking at her as she just nodded still focused on eating.

"Its cool Kamari, its not like it hasn't happened before" she shrugged.

She not lying either.

I swear I've been trynna do right by her, but i just keep going back.

"Look ma you know ion even be noticing the shit til you point it out"

"And that's the problem Kamari, I shouldn't be the one always telling you what the fuck you done did wrong after it done happened countless of times" she straight faced me with a attitude.

We sat there in silence as she at her food, a nigga felt bad. The one person i care about the most is the person im fucking over and i feel bad as fuck.

I stood up and walked towards her spinning her chair around so that she was face me.

"Look im fault, you right a nigga is stressed and im trynna handle the shit so that i can let all that shit go and be better for myself and you" i expressed and she just nodded looking at me then turned back around. "Do what you gotta do Kamari, but that's yo last time doing some shit like that" she said and from the tone of her voice i can tell she meant that shit.

My phone dinged indicated that i had a message and it was from Brook letting me know that she scheduled the appointment for today at 1 instead of Tommorow which was 40 minutes from now.

"Look i gotta head out and take care of something real quick, but ima be back igh" i looked over at ha and she just nodded still eating.

I heavily sighed and left ha apartment.

She was mad, and it was my fault.

I got in my car and put int he address of the clinic Brook was gone be at, Lets get this shit over with for real.

Yall ready for the moment of truth!!!? Also thank to all you who have read and voted pro my book cause I was recalling thinking about just deleting it. But you guys shifted my mindset about the book so truly THANK YOU!!!!Thanks for reading as always!!