15

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

"You actually came" Brook smiled all excited and shit making me inwardly cringe cause what the fuck she was so happy foe. I was trynna get this shit over with.

I smacked my lips and sat two seats away from her.

"Uh why you so far away? Don't play like you don't wanna be around me" she scuffed and i mugged her. "Bitch thats cause i don't, And im praying to all almighty lord that the damn baby aint mines cause i honestly can't stand yo ass" i spat at her and went back to scrolling on my phone a nigga was already fed up.

"Yo ass wasn't saying that when i was sucking you dick the other night" she rolled her neck and eyes and he hoe had the never to get loud like there wasn't folks up in hea.

I just ignored her cause i was this close to walking out this bitch.

"Brooklyn Jones" a lady yelled out and Brook quickly stood up trynna grab my hand, but i quickly snatched my hand away as fast as i could.

"Hi sweetie here's a cup for you to pee in, and also we will check your blood pressure and run some test just to make sure everything is good with mom. And then we will give you an ultrasound to make sure everything thing is good with baby and to see how far along you are okay?" the older lady said to Brook and she nodded with a goofy ass smile on her face.

Ion know, my ass starting to think her ass set me up or something cause she TOO fucking happy to be pregnant with my baby.

The lady took me to the room where they was gone do the ultrasound and i quietly waited scrolling down my instagram timeline.

After 5 minutes Brook came in the room and sat on the examin table that was in there.

"I can't wait to see our baby" she gushed taking videos and shit.

What the fuck did i see in her ass, like i really had to be high off drugs to ever think it was okay to fuck her ass and make her ass delusional.

"It's not mines til I take that blood test the fuck" i scrunched my face up, my eyes not leaving my phone.

"Kamari i need you to stop this shit cause this is YOUR baby tf" she said with attitude all in her voice.

"Watch yo mouth Brook, ive been trynna be patient with yo ass but it done got too thin and you skating on that thin ass line" i groaned out irritation clear in my voice.

A knock came on to the door and in came a older black women with a smile on her face and a clipboard in hand.

"Hello my name is Dr. Williams and i will be you doctor throughout your entire pregnancy Ms.Jones" she smiled at brook and then she looked over at me with the same smile. "Oh this most be the father" she beamed and i mugged her causing her smile to drop. "Nah im not the father until i take that blood test" i told her still mugging her ass.

"Oh well that can be done right after this if you would like" she stated, her smile returning and then she went and put on hand sanitizer and them gloves that they be having on.

"Okay lay back for me please and raise up your shirt" she told Brook and that's exactly what she did. "This gel will be cold so brace yourself"

She put the gel on her small baby bump and then grabbed the ultrasound thing spreading the gel around her belly as we looked at the screen.

"Let's see here" the doctor said lowly as she kept moving the wand around her belly.

After a minute of two the doctor stopped what she was doing and went to look at the clipboard. "It says here you are pregnant and the pregnancy test came back positive, but theres no fetus to detect" the doctor expressed with a frown on her face as she looked over the paperwork that was on her face.

I looked at the doctor confused as hell cause tf she mean she ain't no fetus if the test was positive.

"Whatchu mean, it gotta be a baby in there" Brook started looking a the doctor with a slight frown. "I took like 6 different test just to make sure i actually was pregnant so what the fuck you mean" Brook said getting a little loud and i rolled my eyes and i rubbed my hands down my face.

"I have all the pregnancy symptoms and everything and you're telling me there isn't a baby inside me?" Brook asked with a much bigger attitude.

"Well Ms. Jones from what i can gather, Its seems that you've suffered from Phantom pregnancy, Its rare but it does happen, im sad to say that it has clearly happen to you Ms.Jones" Doctor Williams expressed with a said smile as she looked at Brook who look she done lost ha dead granny.

"W-whats a Phantom Pregnancy, did i lose the baby or something?" Brook asked as she held her belly and her other hand over her mouth as her eyes watered.

I just kept the same calm and annoyed expression on my face cause this shit was too much.

"Its a false pregnancy, its more of a mental thing. You made it up in your mind that you were for sure pregnant, so your body listened and started to function like you were pregnant when you weren't at all. Hence why your pregnancy test all came back positive, and why you had all the symptoms. But Im afraid it was all made up in your head sweetie. You were never pregnant, Im sorry Ms.Jones" Doctor explained still with said smile on her face and she left out the room.

We sat quiet for a minute and then i got up ready to dip out this bitch.

A nigga was happy.

"Wait where is going Kamari!" Brook screeched out and i stopped in my tracks blowing out an annoyed breath.

"Fuck you want now Damn. Yo ass not pregnant AT ALL so the fuck you need to speak to me foe" i asked annoyed ready to rock ha shit.

"But i am pregnant Kamari! Ha ass is lying and the machine was fucked up" She said a lil louder as kept convincing herself that she was actually pregnant. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

This bitch was really delusional and crazy.

"Brook yo ass was NEVER pregnant, yo crazy ass THOUGHT you was. In that twisted ass head of yours you convinced yourself and body that you was when you weren't. And on top of that you kept claiming me the father to yo FAKE ass baby. So miss me with allat crying shit and leave me the fuck alone deadass" i said to her with no remorse and left out that bitch.

Now a nigga couldn't wait to get back to my baby.

Felt like a weight was lifting off my shoulder and i was glad i wasn't gone be pappy.

YALLLLLL!! Not Brook done actually thought she was pregnant when it was all in ha head

YALLLLLL!! Not Brook done actually thought she was pregnant when it was all in ha head. She wanted to have Kamari baby REAL BAD lmaooooo.  Is it something in the water!!?💀 As always thanks for reading!!