Who is She?

It's been about 2 weeks since the first day of senior year for Killua and Gon. So far, classes are trash. (According to Killua and Gon anyway.)

"Killua!" Gon shouted eagerly. Killua was currently playing football with some of his team members, getting ready for a game that's coming soon.

Killua looked back and saw Gon waving to him from a far distance.

"Hey, Gon!" Killua shouted back as he winked at Gon.

Gon froze right on the spot. Suddenly, he felt his face become hot. Since he didn't know what to do, he smiled at Killua and walked to the bleachers to watch Killua play. Gon loved football, especially if Killua played it.

"How embarrassing.." Gon mumbled to himself. He was scolding himself for freezing out of the blue and staring at Killua. He probably thought Gon was weird.

He continuously scolded himself inside his head to the point where he didn't even know Killua's practice had ended.

"Gon."

"Gonnn." Killua whined.

"Gon!" Killua shouted as Gon suddenly came back to reality.

"Huh?" Gon questioned confusedly.

"Finally, you're back to earth. You literally left the planet." Killua said, being dramatic.

Gon laughed and rolled his eyes playfully. "Sorry. Didn't realize I was out of it. I don't know why, but it's starting to happen often, and I can't control it, haha." Gon chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No worries. I'm just glad you're back from Jupiter." Killua laughed.

"Hey!" Gon shouted.

"I'm just playing!" Killua said as he ruffled Gon's hair and continued laughing.

Gon pouted slightly.

"Whatever." Gon replied as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Aww, is a certain someone mad now?" Killua asked as he laughed harder.

"Killua, I swear to god." Gon warned.

"Alright, alright. Sorry, I'll stop now." Killua said as he slowly calmed himself down from laughing.

Gon scoffed and got up from the bleachers.

"Hey, where you going?" Killua asked Gon.

"Away from you, that's where." Gon said as he started to walk away.

"Heyyyy! I said I was sorry!" Killua whined as he tried to catch up with Gon.

"Mhm. Sure." Gon crossed his arms and turned to Killua. He looked at Killua up and down and started to giggle.

"H-Hey! What's so funny!" Killua asked, embarrassed and confused.

"Nothing - it's just.. You thought I was mad." Gon said as he continued giggling.

Killua looked at Gon and scoffed dramatically.

"How dare you?!" Killua said as he put his hand over his heart and turned away.

"That hurt me. Why must you be so mean to me." Killua continued as he faked cried.

Once he was done, they both started laughing.

"You should be an actor, Killua!" Gon said excitedly.

Killua just looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean? I don't even know how to act. That little act I just did? It was all effortless. I didn't even try." Killua replied.