According to Plan..

"Father! Where's the lighter fluid?!" Gon asked from upstairs.

"It should be near the barbecue pit. If not, check in the garage!" Replied Ging. He was currently in the kitchen making dinner. Since Mito wasn't going to be here for a few days, Ging was going to take over.

"Alright! Thank you!" Gon shouted.

"When you're done, come downstairs! Dinner is almost ready!" Ging yelled.

"Okay!"

Gon had the perfect plan. Well, at least to him.

Gon went downstairs to the backyard to check if the lighter fluid was nearby. He looked all around the pit, and he didn't find anything. So that means it's in the garage.

So he went inside and walked to the door that led to the garage. He walked around and just hoped it would just appear. Too bad that didn't happen, so he had to move stuff.

15 minutes later, he finally found it. He goes back upstairs to put it in his room.

"Dinner is served!" Ging shouted out.

"Okay!!" Gon shouted. He quickly finished up doing what he was doing and ran downstairs to accompany his father for dinner.

He was now pulling out his chair so he could sit down across from his father.

"Ah-"

Ging smacked Gon's hand, and his fork fell on the table.

"Hey! I was trying to take a bite!" Gon whined.

"Prayers first, Gon. We have to thank the Lord for giving us our food. Even though we are all probably going to hell, it's still better to pray and thank him for our food." Ging replied as he put his hands together and started his prayer.

Dear heavenly Father, we must thank you for giving us the provided food that's on our table at this moment. We also want to thank you for the lives you've given us and the friends and family you gave us. Without you, we don't know what we would do. Although we all have sinned, I wish for you to forgive all those who have sinned and for them to have a peaceful life or afterlife. That also includes us here at this table. Besides that, I want to thank you again for this lovely treasure you provided for us. Once again, thank you. Amen.

"Amen."

"Amen."

Please, no hate if you guys don't believe in God. Just skip it if you don't wanna read it. I just put this in the story because it felt right to me. Btw, every time Mito or Ging kill someone, they pray. Just to make that clear.

"Now you can eat your food, Gon," Ging said.

"Thank you!" Gon replied happily as he grabbed his fork and picked up some food.

"So when exactly is Aunt Mito coming home? I know it's in a few days, but specifically, when?" Gon asked curiously.

Ging was in the middle of washing the dishes when Gon asked.

"Her mission shouldn't be that long. She should be home in 2 days. When she's alone, she's super concentrated and focused. But when I'm there, all I do is make her laugh, " Ging said while chuckling a bit.

Gon started laughing a little with his father. After a good laugh, Ging told Gon to go upstairs to take a shower before bed since he had school the next day.

"Alright! Goodnight father, see you after school!" Gon shouted as he ran up the stairs.

"Night!" He replied.

Killuas POV:

"Hey, mom!" I yelled out. I needed to ask her something important, and I had no clue what to do.