New Year, New Me

"Gon, honey! Come down stairs, hurry! Me and your father have some business to do, and you need to get your ass at school!" Aunt Mito yelled.

Gon was upstairs, and he was currently getting dressed for his first day of senior year.

"Coming! I just need to figure out how to get this damn tie on!-"

"I'll help." Ging said as he mentally rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Well, hurry up! We need to leave for our next mission." Mito replied sternly.

This wasn't your ordinary household. This was a household full of murderers. Well, a yandere and two murderers. But a yandere is still a murderer. Anyways, back to the topic.

Like I said before, this ain't your ordinary household. Sure, they love each other like a regular family, but they have blood on their hands.

Ging and Mito have been living together since his wife passed. Mito offered him and his newborn son to come and stay with her.

"Thanks, Father!" Gon said happily, as he ran downstairs to give his aunt a hug.

"Please be careful, guys! Try not to get caught like last time." Gon chuckled.

Ging gave Gon a glare while Mito just laughed it off.

"That was all your fathers fault. If he didn't start laughing about how the limp body looked, we wouldn't have been caught." Mito said as she eyed Ging.

"What? You know it looked funny." Ging replied.

Mito sighed deeply.

"Okay, maybe a little bit. But that still doesn't give you a reason to laugh! You're lucky we were able to play if off." Mito said as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, well, I'm going to go eat my breakfast now. I'll see you guys when you get back!" Gon said.

"Alright. No funny business, alright? Take care of the house. I don't want to come home to you and Killua's messes that you guys leave all the time." Ging told Gon.

Gon groaned in annoyance.

"I know, I know. There is no need to tell me twice." Gon said.

"Good, now go eat your breakfast, and we'll be on our way." Mito said.

"Bye! See you guys in a few days!" Gon yelled from the kitchen as his aunt and father walked out the door.

Gon was currently in the kitchen eating his food that his aunt made him.

"Finally.." Gon sighed as he heard the door close. He liked it when it was quiet in the house. Sometimes, when it's too quiet, he'll invite friends so they can party. His friends were Kurapika, Leorio, Retz, and most importantly, Killua. His crush, his obsession, his everything. Gon would do absolutely anything for Killua.

"Shit.." Gon cursed as he looked at his phone for the time. It was 8:13 AM, which means he has to be there in 30 minutes.

He quickly finishes his breakfast and grabs his phone from the table. He speed walks to the living room to grab his backpack.

"Backpack? Check. Phone? Check. Wallet? Check. Keys? Oh, shit my keys!" He runs upstairs to get his keys from his room. They were left hanging on the wall where he put his other keys.

"Alright, keys? Check!" He said as he ran out of the house. He made sure to lock the door before leaving.

"First day of senior year, here I come." He said to himself as he started walking to his high school.

As he's walking, he spots Killua around the corner.

"Killua.." He whispered to himself.

He walks faster so he can catch up.