NEW SCHOOL.

PAVITRS POV
I woke up to a loud banging on my door. I quickly threw on my very oversized hoodie and rushed to the door, opening it.

"Miles! Sheesh, you scared me!" I took a deep breath, looking at Miles. Miles looked at me.

"Pavitr, get ready! We're going to be late!"

I checked the time, my eyes widened. Shoot. We only had thirty minutes to get ready, I allowed him inside as I went to my room, putting on my uniform and fixing my hair.

I walked back out of my room, shutting the door and walking to where Miles was.

"How do I look?" I fixed my tie.

"You look fine, let's go!" Before I could say anything, Miles throws me my backpack and grabs my wrist, practically dragging me out the door.

3RD PERSON
Once the two reached the school, Miles turned to Pavitr.

"I want you to meet my friends."

Pavitr raised a brow since they were the only two there at the moment, until he saw Miles wave to a girl heading their way.

The girl hugged Miles and Miles hugged her back. "Pavitr, this is Gwen. Gwen, this is Pavitr." He smiled. Pavitr smiled at Gwen, Gwen smiled back.

"Now.. where's Hobie?" Miles turned to Gwen. "Behind you." She said, pointing over Miles' head.

PAVITRS POV
I turned and saw a tall man, he was wearing tall platforms, a sleeveless black jean vest, and I think he has face piercings?

He began walking towards us and smiled to Miles and Gwen. "Pavitr, this is Hobie." Miles fist bumped Hobie. "Hobie, this is Pavitr."
"Nice to meet ya, Pavitr." He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"Nice to meet you too."

A/N
sorry that this chapter is so short! I promise that the next chapters will be longer.