OFFICIAL.

Hobie and Pav officially get together!! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

HOBIE'S POV
I wake up with Pavitr beside me, I sit up and try to think about what happened last night.

I see Pavitr wake up and turn around to face me.

"Good morning." I look down at him. "Morning- why are you in my bed?"

He sits up, rubbing his eyes as he says those words.

"Ya  don't remember what happened last night? We kissed."
I look at him and yawn afterwards. He nods weirdly and gets up, as he gets up my eyes cannot leave him.

Gosh- his hair, his body, his everything.

He's just so perfect.

"Quit staring." He says as he grabs his clothes from his bag. "I'm gonna change, can you leave?" He turns to me and I stand up.

"Yeah, tell me when you're done." I walk out of the room and plop myself onto the couch.

A few minutes later Pavitr yells that he's done and I stand up, pausing the tv and I head over my bedroom.

Pavitr as sitting on my bed on his phone as I get some clothes from my dresser.

"Alright, 'm gonna change, can ya leave for a minute?" I turn to Pavitr whose eyes are glued to his phone.

He mumbles a small "yes" and leaves the room. I finish getting ready and head over to the living room.

"I'm going out for a little." I say as I get my bag, throwing it over my shoulder and I place a note on the table right next to the door. I leave and head to the park near our school.

I sit down on a bench and wait for him. He finally comes and he sits down in front of me. "You could've just texted me, you know." I just shrugged and looked at him.

"So, why did you need me here?" He asks and I look down at my fingers then back up at him.

"I just wanted to say that I like you, more than a friend." I say as I lock eyes with his and a few seconds after he looks away.

He looks back up and we lock eyes again. "Hobie- I like you too."

"Wait, really?" Small blush starts to form on my cheeks, but it's not really that noticeable. He nods and looks back down at his fingers.

"So- are we dating now?" I ask him. "I guess so." He replies.

A/N: I'm so sorry that this one is short buuuuttt the next chapters will be longer! I promise (^_<)〜☆
and I'm so sorry this took so long- I just have a lot of stuff going on rn and yeah. anywayssysyss
buh bye!! ヾ(*'▽'*)