.•.•.•🔞cvm part 2🔞•.•.•.

It was late at night as you quickly pinned cumulus to the wall, "remember what I promise you~" you whispered as you nibbled on cumulus neck. Cumulus was caught off guard by you pinning her to the wall so suddenly, and she yelped as you began to nibble on her neck. Before she could say anything you began nibbling on her neck again and she moaned softly. You could feel cumulus shake slightly as her breath hitched. " ah ah ah ahh! Yes daddy! " she moaned as she grabbed on to your arms for support.

You pulled your head away, "are you okay with this?" You said as you softly kissed her cheek. " of course i am you silly goof! It felt amazing!!! Can you do it again please? " she asked with bright eyes as her tail waved wildly through the air. She was so excited that you did that to her, and she wanted it to happen again.

You smirked as you bit into her neck. Cumulus's eyes grew wide as you did then she giggled nervously. " ah ah ah! That felt amazing! " she whispered as she blushed brightly and tilted her head to the side to allow you access to her neck. " i feel so dizzy daddy " she giggled as she continued to look at you with a playful smirk on her face.

~small time skip~

You sucked on cumulus cunt as she moaned, "ahh right there" she moaned. Not much longer she came out.