4 - Him.

I stepped into the empty room and didn't even look around. I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep immediately.

    I opened my eyes a few hours later. "Well, well, well, look who's finally awake.." A metallic-sounding voice said. I looked up to see a seven-foot tall.. Bunny? I screamed at the sight of him and ran to the door. Before I could open the door, the rabbit's greenish-yellow hand slammed against the door, forcing it shut.

  I was stuck in the corner.

  And the rabbit was smiling.

         "I'm surprised we didn't meet last night, what with me being in your room." He said, offering a hand. "G-get away from me!" I squeaked. "June? Are you OK?" Deliah said, trying to open the door. "Don't worry, Dels. We're just getting.. acquainted." The rabbit chuckled. "Springtrap, don't scare her!" She yelled.

         I almost passed out, but my breathing slowed when Springtrap removed his hand from the door and left the room. I brushed my hair out of my eyes, hesitant to leave the room. Deliah walked in a moment later and saw me, still frozen in the corner. "Don't worry, Auntie June, Springtrap won't hurt you!" She said, smiling. "Spring.. trap?" I said, finally relaxing. "Yeah! He's my friend." She said. "Come on, he's making us pancakes!" She exclaimed, pulling me by the hand out of the room. 

{227 words. Well, there he is.}