5 - Pancakes

As Dels pulled me into the kitchen, the smell of batter cooking filled the room. Nick handed me a cup of coffee and looked completely calm, as well as Deliah. "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM??" I screamed, taking a sip of coffee. "You get used to him. I'm sorry you had such a rude awakening, he's not used to having other people around the house." Nick sighed, "Especially other members of my family."

He shot a look at Springtrap and whispered, "Don't try anything."

     "Don't try what, dad?" Dels asked. "Nothing, Deliah. Your father just doesn't trust me." Springtrap said with a chuckle as he brought the pancakes to the table. "I'm alright, thanks." I said, pushing the plate away. "More for me!" Deliah said, putting the pancakes on her plate and drowning them in syrup. "I'm gonna go back to my room to.. unpack my stuff." I said.

    I lied. I stayed in my room for a while, not believing how they are so fine with a seven foot robot bunny living in their house. A moment later, I heard a knock on the door. It opened, revealing Springtrap again. I backed farther onto my bed as he approached and sat on the queen-size mattress. "I'm not gonna kill you, you know. Yet." He said, smiling. "YET?" I almost screamed. He chuckled and grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him. "Come on, you shouldn't be this afraid."

        "I'm sorry, I've just been kind of... abused.. lately." I said, sitting on the edge. He glanced at my arm. "Oh. I'm sorry I scared you." Springtrap said, "Your eyes are pretty."

                                                                       Springtrap's POV

YOUR EYES ARE PRETTY?? Why did I say that?? I sounded so stupid! "Oh. Th-thanks.. I guess." She muttered. "I never did get your name." I said. "I'm June. Nick's my older brother." June said, pushing her long brown-and-green hair behind her ear. "What was Nick saying about 'Don't try anything' earlier?" She asked.

     "Oh, he's just worried I might hurt you." I said, and June looked at me nervously. "How did you get like this?" She inquired. "How are you moving? Are you even human?" She moved around the bed, getting a good look at me. "I'd rather not answer questions." I said. She lifted my arm and looked me up and down once again.

"Ok, I guess." 

{391 words. June has green hair, deal with it.}