《 Cycle 5 - "silver bullet" 》

helo :))) eek im almost finished with this!! xP my next one might be a sunstone or an artihunter, iddk
Enjoyy eek

///

Suns listened to the endless whir of the can.
Gently, a creature entered through the access shaft.
It was Spearmaster.
"Spearmaster?.. Oh.. Hello.. I thought you long left me behind to tend to your animalistic urges.."

It made no sound. It lowered its head and gave a sigh, gently pushing itself off of the entrance and towards the iterator.
Suns held onto Spearmaster and gently pet them. "How have you been out there? I missed y-..ehm.. You worried me." Suns quickly excused their sudden affection.

Spearmaster perked up it's ears, then nuzzled into Suns. "Yes yes, I'm happy you're back, Spearmaster."

Suddenly, Suns jolted at the sudden alert. A forced communication.
Their can pulsed at the notification. Forced communications weren't regular, usually only in emergency situations.

The communication was in a filmed format. The sender, was Unparalleled Innocence.

"Good day, Suns." she spoke. "Nice weather we're having, hm?"

"It's pouring down rain, Innocence. Why did you force communications?" They answered. "if i'm honest.." she began. "I'm here on behalf of an iterator we know."

"Is that so?"
"Lets say, i'm giving them a gentle push.. Or maybe a shove, in the right direction." she simply replied. "Bite the bullet, out and into the fire, swallow the pill, face the music, snap to rea-"

"I get it."
Suns stared.

"Okay, fine, Just buying some time~" she teased. Suddenly, the screen changed from UI to a black one.
Then, there he lingered.
No Significant Harassment.
"..I-I can't do this.." he whispered extremely quietly.

"oh, sig! what was that you said?"
Suns questioned.

"I-.. It was nothing!.. Do-.. Suns, I'm going to be completely honest.."

Suns turned their head lightly, very confused. "Alright, I'm listening?"

No Significant Harassment subtly grasped onto his sleeves.

This is torture, he spoke.
We are either closer than before, or far, far apart, he thought.

Seconds passed before Sig spoke another word.
"..I can't do this."

"Whuh-?? Hey-! Sig, wait!"

Suddenly, the communication was abandoned. All three were left alone, their chat being completely disbanded.

Suns stared in puzzled concern.

Innocence gave a large groan.
"..damn."

\\\

(chapter closed)
375 words