Chapter 2

I'm going to die.

I'm gonna—

After being paralyzed by terror, Yunji's gaze was altered by a bliss of white fog, allowing her to regain access to her consciousness.

To give the people some time to leave and close the gate, Eunhyuk used the fire extinguisher as a weapon against the monster.

Yunji pulled Mrs. Hyein and the man away after realizing what she was required to do. Running in the direction of the people who were left defenseless.

"Sir! When I signal you, close the shutters!" 

The guy, Kim Seokhyeon, complied with Eunhyuk's request, went back to the management office to do the necessary preparations, and flip the switch.

The beast had stepped outside the structure.

"Mister, shut it, now!"

Expecting the shutters to be closed, he yelled.

"Hurry!"

The extinguisher had already run out of fuel when the front entrance slowly closed.

When the creature's vision was clear, it could see him standing in front of it. Its body moved and was ready to strike,

Yunji experienced a surge of adrenaline that made her feel as though she had left her body. She rushed beside the beast and collided with it.

But because of the girl's tackle, it was now outside the building's perimeter. The shutters were about to close while she was outdoors, but Eunhyuk held onto them.

Her eyes widened at the site of the space.

It was full of monsters, distorted and abnormally built... drenched in blood as it all went feral in every direction.

He reached his hand out in an attempt to save her,

Yunji was able to avoid the monster's slithering tongue's attempt to puncture her and grasped Eunhyuk's hand that pulled her back.

The tongue tried to harm the girl by slipping past the metal louver. Her under-eye area was just scraped by its tongue.

Blood began to seep from her skin and drip on her hand. Yunji's body froze and she didn't even try to move when she felt the creature next to her have evolved spikes on its skin..

It eventually descended, 

The two saved themselves and the residents inside

After seeing an unusual and horrifying occurrence, they don't think they can still believe it was a dream because they were unable to talk.

It was one hell of an experience.

Yikyung came alongside them as they stood up and processed what had taken place while glancing at the lifeless corpse on the tiles.

Yunji was shaking uncontrollably, meanwhile, Eunhyuk was speechless.