289 16 23

"Hey, wake up."

what...?

where the hell am I... wait-- Is that who I think It is?

"Yu...jin?"

Am I really seeing her right now? Am I dead...

"NO, DUMBASS, IT'S THE DEMON."

Oh, shit, how long was I down? The last thing I remember was the building crumbling down...

Were they evacuated safely? How are they doing... Are they safe? Fuck, it's driving me crazy. Are they... okay?

My body was lying on a wall, I noticed that all my visible wounds were healed, only dried blood was left and no open injuries. Did she do this...?

I stood up from my seat while using the wall as support, I was in a building-- I think?

I walked towards the window to see it was still snowing, the moon shining as the breeze entered the room.

"How long was I out for?"

"DAYS, 13, TO BE EXACT."

I eyed myself up and down, my shirt was torn, showing my hourglass body that has scars left by the wounds. Dirt all over me, my hair was a mess.

Putting that aside...

The last thing I remember was Hyunsu feeding himself to the wolves, the rest escaping through the passageway.

I have to see them again, I have to see them alive again.

"I'M GETTING ANNOYED, KID. DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM OR NO?"

She suddenly asked, I was surprised, really. Is she helping me?

"...Yeah, I really do. I miss them."

"THEN, LET'S GO."

"Huh?"

"YOU HEARD ME."

"SO, ARE YOU READY FOR IT?"

SWEET HOME: SEASON 2
COMING THIS DECEMBER 1
[CONFIRMED]